Come on down! Talisman SE Katrina relief raffle winner . .

Mike Dzurko

Julie Pickel of Orlando, FL you are the winner of a pair of the amazing Talisman SE speakers!

Contact sales@audioc.com to discuss wood finish options available.

A wam "Thanks Again" to everyone who supported this great cause . . . and the other raffles and auctions we've done this year . . .  tomorrow the money will be on the way to the American Red Cross Hurricane Relief Fund.

Craig Chase

« Reply #1 on: 5 Oct 2005, 09:56 pm »
Congrats, Julie !

puppycat

Thank you!
« Reply #2 on: 6 Oct 2005, 12:44 am »
Wow!  I'm so excited about the speakers!  I just thought it was a fun way to donate to a great cause.

Julie

Mikeyb

« Reply #3 on: 6 Oct 2005, 03:57 am »
OK Julie,  when's the full review?  Congrats!

Harry P

« Reply #4 on: 6 Oct 2005, 10:07 pm »
Wow, I was SURE I was going to win this one! Congratulations Julie, welcome to Club ACI. Please tell us all about the Talismans when you have them in house.

Mike Dzurko

« Reply #5 on: 7 Oct 2005, 12:14 am »
Quote from: Harry P
Wow, I was SURE I was going to win this one! Congratulations Julie, welcome to Club ACI. Please tell us all about the Talismans when you have them in house.

Harry:

If it helps, you are a winner in my book :)

balji

• http://www.highdefzone.us
« Reply #6 on: 7 Oct 2005, 03:41 am »
Julie
Congratulations!!!!
Welcome to the Talisman SE Club. I am also getting one pair shipped to me next week. Can't wait to experience their sound stage.

I believe that are so amazing that with proper setup you probably wont need center channel and surround channels as well.

Balji

Harry P

« Reply #7 on: 8 Oct 2005, 03:30 pm »
Quote from: balji
Julie
Congratulations!!!!
Welcome to the Talisman SE Club. I am also getting one pair shipped to me next week. Can't wait to experience their sound stage.

I believe that are so amazing that with proper setup you probably wont need center channel and surround channels as well.

Balji

Balji you're a lucky guy! I'm looking forward to hearing what you have to say abou the Talismans once you've got them cooking

balji

• http://www.highdefzone.us
« Reply #8 on: 9 Oct 2005, 02:40 am »
Mike:

THis is how I am going to drive the Tals:

For Music, I am gonna hook them up to an Opera Consonance 1.1 SACD to an Odyssey Stratos Amp(120,000 uF) using an Odyssey Tempest Pre-Amp. For Home Theatre I am going to use denon 3802 just as a processor driving the stratos for front channels only 3802 for rear channels. Still haven't decided about DVD Processor. Most Probably Denon DVR 3910 with Modwright Mods.

Mike let me know what else you recommend?

Balji