Clari T with Omega Aperiodic

powerbench

Clari T with Omega Aperiodic
« on: 3 Sep 2005, 01:34 am »
I made a post on the Omega site.The ClariT with the B200 is awesome.I have been listening for 4 hrs now and realising the speakers are starting to breakin even as I go.I really have a wide variety of musical interest from jazz to rock.I was a little concerned with the abilty to play rock till I put  some old AC/DC and cranked it.Wow I heard details and synergy I never heard before ... :guitar:  :rock: geez this is real fun...now switching backto some jazz. :wink:

Vinnie R.

• Industry Contributor
    • http://www.vinnierossi.com
Re: Clari T with Omega Aperiodic
« Reply #1 on: 3 Sep 2005, 12:42 pm »
Quote from: powerbench
I made a post on the Omega site.The ClariT with the B200 is awesome.I have been listening for 4 hrs now and realising the speakers are starting to breakin even as I go.I really have a wide variety of musical interest from jazz to rock.I was a little concerned with the abilty to play rock till I put  some old AC/DC and cranked it.Wow I heard details and synergy I never heard before ... :guitar:  :rock: geez this is real fun...now switching backto some jazz. :wink:

Hi powerbench,

Glad you received your Omega A8s so quickly, and thanks for posting!  Louis tweaked/voiced the design using the Lotus/Clari-T, so the synergy is top-notch!  Dmason was the first to play with the B200 + Red Wine Reali-T combo, and mentioned how well they worked together, so I just had to get a pair.  I was sooo glad I did, and just as happy letting Louis borrow them to experiment with.  The result was the Aperiodic 8, or A8, and I couldn't be happier with them in my system!  :P   I LOVE THESE SPEAKERS, and YES, let them burn-in at fairly loud volumes and you'll really find out what they can do!  

Have fun!