Got my Red Wine Integrated Monos!!!

WilliamL

« on: 18 Jul 2005, 01:48 am »
Vinnie,

The Clari-T is a giant killer. Incredible detail and black backround. Great dynamics too. I can't believe what a BARGAIN this is. I told Vin that I wanted the BEST Clari-T he makes, and he did not dissapoint. Simple, easy to charge battery, and sounds great. And it looks great: small and fits in easy with decor! Will this get better and better sounding as it breaks in? I can't imagine. Remember--I used to be involved in hi-fi retail and this blows away a lot of what I used to sell that had much bigger price tags.

Also, got a modded Toshiba from Vin. On the modded Toshiba CD player: It sounds good but I am thinking that maybe I should have gone for a killer transport and got Vinnie's DAC. It may need more time to break in. Too early to tell. But at the price, its a steal too!

I don't have time for a big "Critics Circle" review...so thanks again Vinnie!

CONTINUED SUCCESS TO YOU VINNIE....Another happy customer. See you at the NY Audio Rave next weekend.

Best Wishes,
Bill Laurent

Vinnie R.

• Industry Contributor
    • http://www.vinnierossi.com
Re: Got my Red Wine Integrated Monos!!!
« Reply #1 on: 18 Jul 2005, 11:55 pm »
Quote from: Bill Laurent
I don't have time for a big "Critics Circle" review...so thanks again Vinnie!

CONTINUED SUCCESS TO YOU VINNIE....Another happy customer. See you at the NY Audio Rave next weekend.

Hi Bill,

Many thanks for posting your initial impressions.  8)

Looking forward to meeting you on Saturday!

LordCloud

« Reply #2 on: 19 Jul 2005, 04:17 pm »
Vinnie is coming out with a battery powered transport, maybe that's what you'll want to get. I am like a crazy person waiting for it to drop.