Future Meetings and new web address for LAOCAS

John Casler

« on: 24 Jun 2005, 04:41 am »
Below is some more information about future meetings and the new web address.

Dear Members,

We have a NEW address and website. The address is www.laocaudiosociety.net so link it today and toss the .com address away!!! The new site will be up soon...meanwhile, important Society info and updates are available at the new location. Try it! Our sincere thanks to Carol Clark, V.P. and Webmaster.

And Mark your calendars for more outstanding summer fun with your Audio Society!

July 17   Digital Ear in Tustin Presents Harmonic Technology with Special Guest Jim Wang, President of Harmonic Technology!  Hear the Magic Reference Silver Interconnects and the Incredible CyberLight [Fiber Optic] Interconnects and more!  Super System includes EMM Labs DSD, JM Labs Loudspeakers, and Halcro Electronics!!!  Great triple! raffle of Harmonic Technology Interconnects!  Lunch served!!  Sunday  July 17  2-5pm  at the Digital Ear  Guests most welcome!

August 21   LA's first Trinaural Audio Demonstration!  Our Host John Casler features 3 top of the line VMPS Loudspeakers set up for maximum sound quality and realism!  Special Legendary Audiophile Guest: Jim Bongiorno, Brian Cheney, plus, meet Andy Miller, CEO of Soundstring.

System includes 3 Ampzillas, 3 VMPS RM30's, McCormack UDP-1, and Soundstring Cables.  Amazing Raffle of ALL! the Soundstring Cables in the system!!!  Thank you Soundstring!!  Sunday  August 21  1-4pm  Holiday Inn at 7000 Beach Blvd at the 91  Guests most welcome!

Now this is how audiophiles truly enjoy the summer with your LA&OC AUDIO SOCIETY!  Please mark your calendars and forward to your audiophile friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See you on July 17th and great listening to all,

Bob Levi

President

Los Angeles and Orange County Audio Society    Celebrating Our Twelth Anniversary Year

America's Premier Audio Society    www.laocaudiosociety.net

Mad DOg

heads up...
« Reply #1 on: 15 Jul 2005, 04:20 pm »
the web address for the LA & OC Audio Society is once again www.laocaudiosociety.com  :thumb:

Russtafarian

• Typical reaction to the music I play
« Reply #2 on: 15 Jul 2005, 06:10 pm »
Who's the dork on the front page of the website trying to wrestle that preamp away from Evanne Manley and Bob Levi?

dave clark

• www.positive-feedback.com
actually is both
« Reply #3 on: 16 Jul 2005, 05:28 pm »
the address is both .net and .com as they - the LAOC - bought both and use both for the site. So either works!

John Casler

« Reply #4 on: 16 Jul 2005, 05:45 pm »
Quote from: Russtafarian
Who's the dork on the front page of the website trying to wrestle that preamp away from Evanne Manley and Bob Levi?

He does look familiar :o

But I thought he had "dreadlocks" :lol:

Russtafarian

• Typical reaction to the music I play
« Reply #5 on: 17 Jul 2005, 04:11 am »
I keep forgetting to wear my dreadlock wig to the meetings.  See ya'll tomorrow afternoon.