LA & Orange County Audiophile Society meeting July 17th

John Casler

Dear Members,

Coming Soon! Superb Sound! Superb Guest! Superb Hospitality! Fantastic Triple Raffle!

ALL on Sunday   July 17th   2-5pm   At the Digital Ear in Tustin   http://www.digitalear.com/

Meet Jim Wang, President of Harmonic Technology and inventor of the absolutely amazing CyberLight Interconnects. Hear about his other extraordinary audio cable and power cable designs including the World Premier!! of a BRAND NEW cable offering not yet available to the marketplace! And listen to the state of the art in cable technology, Cyberlight Wave and P2A Interconnects...metal-less cables... on a state of the art system. Hear JM Labs Loudspeakers, Meitner Labs Digital Source, and extraordinary Halcro Electronics demo'ed just for us and wired in Harmonic Technologies finest!

And what a RAFFLE! For the first time for our Society, Harmonic Technology will donate three prizes at three price points including a Grand Prize! More soon...

Lunch will be selected by our own VP of Hospitality, Hajime Sato. Guests and new Members Most Welcome! Check the Digital Ear Website at http://www.digitalear.com/  for directions and details of what will surely be a fantastic Event!

See everyone on July 17th! Please be early for best seating! We'll start right at 2pm!

By the way, our Society website is being updated by our wonderful new VP, Webmaster and Lifetime Member, Carol Clark, and we'll let you know when the first pages are posted.

Warmest regards and superb listening to all,

Bob Levi

John Casler

UPDATE
« Reply #1 on: 14 Jul 2005, 05:24 pm »
Hope everyone can make this meeting since there will be a BIG ANNOUNCMENT (and I do mean BIG)

Dear Members,
COMING THIS SUNDAY On July 17th:  The Digital Ear Presents Harmonic Technology! Hosted by the Audiophile Berenjian Brothers with Special Guest: Jim Wang, President of Harmonic Technology!!! Not to be missed!!!

AND GET READY FOR A BIG ANNOUNCEMENT FOR OUR SOCIETY AT THIS SUNDAY'S EVENT

Directions to The Digital Ear: Take The 5 South [past The 22] to the 17th Street Exit. Exit and turn east. You will go under the 55. Digital Ear is on the right hand side at 17602 East 17th Street in the Oaktree Shopping Center. In Tustin, Ca. 92780. Phone: 714-544-7903

Fantastic Raffle Prizes!!! First Prize: Cyberlight 10R One Meter Digital Data Link $949 Second Prize: Fantasy 2 AC-10 2 meter Power Cord with Furutech terminations $420 Third Prize: World Premier of GSCOM 2 Meter Silver Component + Video Cables with Furutech RCA terminations $300 Total Retail Value: $1669!!!! Thank you Harmonic Technology!!!! http://www.harmonictech.com/index.asp

ALL on THIS Sunday July 17th 2-5pm At the Digital Ear in Tustin http://www.digitalear.com/  

And meet Jim Wang, President of Harmonic Technology and inventor of the absolutely amazing CyberLight Interconnects. Hear about his other extraordinary audio cable and power cable designs including the World Premier!! of a BRAND NEW cable offering not yet available to the marketplace! And listen to the state of the art in cable technology, Cyberlight Wave and P2A Interconnects...met al-less cables... on a state of the art system. Hear JM Labs Loudspeakers, Meitner Labs Digital Source , and extraordinary Halcro Electronics demo'ed just for us and wired in Harmonic Technologies finest!

And what a RAFFLE! For the first time for our Society, Harmonic Technology will donate three prizes with three chances to win!

Lunch will be selected by our own VP of Hospitality, Hajime Sato. Guests and new Members Most Welcome! Check the Digital Ear Website at http://www.digitalear.com/  or call Digital Ear at 714-5447903 for what will surely be a fantastic Event!  

See everyone on July 17th! Please be early for best seating! We'll start right at 2pm!

Check out www.laocaudiosociety.net  for future Society events! Add this new website address to your links today!!!

Warmest regards and "Golden Ears" listening to all,

Bob Levi

Los Angeles and Orange County Audio Society     www.laocaudiosociety.net

America's Premier Audio Society      Celebrating Our 12th Anniversary Year!

Brad

« Reply #2 on: 14 Jul 2005, 05:54 pm »
In this month's Stereophile, Michael Fremer raved about those cables.
Pretty interesting read and exciting use of technology

John Casler

« Reply #3 on: 14 Jul 2005, 10:27 pm »
Quote from: Brad
In this month's Stereophile, Michael Fremer raved about those cables.
Pretty interesting read and exciting use of technology

While I haven't heard them in my system, I did hear them in a cable "shootout" not long ago and they rank in the top three cables I have heard period.

Plus Jim Wang is a great guy.  It will be good to see him, and hear his cables again.

Mad DOg

Damn
« Reply #4 on: 15 Jul 2005, 04:23 pm »
I'll be flying out on Sunday morning for biz so looks like I'm going to miss this meeting.  :(

I agree w/ John...The Cyberlights are indeed one of the best 3 ICs i've heard in my system! And Jim Wang is one hell of a nice guy! I was looking forward to seeing Jim again....

nhocti

MD
« Reply #5 on: 15 Jul 2005, 04:32 pm »
Hugh here.

How are you doing?

Long time no talk.

KeithR

« Reply #6 on: 23 Jul 2005, 08:53 pm »
Interesting review, as JA absolutely destroyed them from a tech perspective.