« Reply #20 on: 14 Jul 2005, 07:50 pm »
Count me in and if the girls are coming, count my lovely wife in too :mrgreen:

bpape

• Industry Participant
  • I am serious and don't call my Shirley
    • Sensible Sound Solutions
GAS and BBQ?
« Reply #21 on: 14 Jul 2005, 09:28 pm »
OK by me if the ladies come along.  It's up to you guys.

bpape

• Industry Participant
Still interested?
« Reply #22 on: 25 Jul 2005, 06:15 pm »
Seems like interest in this get together has fallen off and the date is quickly approaching.  Is there still interest in this or is the date I selected just bad for everyone.

I can do it later on but it would be a few weeks if that works out for everyone (don't worry - the pool is heated - not like we need it right now....)

Bryan

electricbear

get together
« Reply #23 on: 25 Jul 2005, 06:58 pm »
I'll come affter work, I get off at 6

steve k

GAS and BBQ?
« Reply #24 on: 1 Aug 2005, 06:27 pm »
Bryan,

Saturday is my oldest daughter's 17th birthday. Yikes! They grow up fast.  :o So I'm going to have to reluctantly pass. I hope to make it out to Best Sound though, on the 16th. Hopefully I can meet you then.

Tim, any chance we can pass those 800D's around--say 2-3 days each while they're here???  :mrgreen:

Just kidding.

steve k.

bpape

• Industry Participant
GAS and BBQ?
« Reply #25 on: 1 Aug 2005, 11:31 pm »
At this point, I've had 2 positive responses.  Seems to be a rash of birthday parties this Saturday.  Should we reschedule a little later down the road?  I have no problem with just a few people showing up - just trying to accomodate the masses.

Bryan

Scott F.

GAS and BBQ?
« Reply #26 on: 2 Aug 2005, 03:01 am »
Hiya Bryan,

I think you might be right, sometime later this fall might work better for everyone. I thought I might be able to make it but unfortunately I just got drug into two huge projects at work, both of which I have to travel for.

Lets try again maybe late September or early October after the summer rush settles down.

bpape

• Industry Participant
GAS and BBQ?
« Reply #27 on: 2 Aug 2005, 10:32 am »
OK.  Will do.  I'll start another thread to try to get interest back up again and see when everyone is free.  The pool will be open for most of September unless it's just ridiculously cold.  It's heated so it should still be enjoyable.

Bryan

DeadFish

GAS and BBQ?
« Reply #28 on: 2 Aug 2005, 12:00 pm »
Thanks for indulging us Bryan.
I for one, appreciate it.  At one of my jobs I got hired especially to work saturdays so the 'boss' could have it off.  Even days off haven't been mine, and is mostly why I never posted *(that I remember)* in this thread.
I hope I can come, if my world slows down once the summer is past.
Much obliged!
DeadFish

bpape

• Industry Participant
GAS and BBQ?
« Reply #29 on: 2 Aug 2005, 02:17 pm »
Would Sunday be better for people?  I'd try a Friday night but that would make it short and likely interfere with the normal end of week activities for many.  

I'd like to have something that can be kind of an all day thing - maybe starting around 2 and going through the evening for those who want to stay or those who can only come later.

Let me know what your preferences are and I'll throw out a few dates for your consideration.

Bryan

electricbear

get together
« Reply #30 on: 2 Aug 2005, 02:29 pm »
Sorry to read that saturday is cancelled although admittedly it is a busy time of the year for everyone. As far as convenient days for me, sat pm and sunday during the day are best for me.