FS: Pair of Bryston 7B-ST Pro Version (FL)

Bradster56

FS: Pair of Bryston 7B-ST Pro Version (FL)
« on: 23 Sep 2023, 12:17 pm »
Of course we would all love a pair of Bryston 7B-ST Cubed amps but at the cost of 15K for the pair...Well that's not gonna happen...My 7B-ST's have resided in a smoke free home and have never been rack mounted...Bryston allowed me to send them back for warranty service in 2020 even though the warranty was slightly expired...They cleaned the rear panel switches and added something to the input of one amp (Repair tickets for both amps along with 2 spec sheets and owners manual will be included) These Pro version amps can have their input adjusted with a 1/8" screwdriver on the front panel...I have the Bryston box for 1 amp and I will double box the other...Bryston wanted a staggering $180 for a box! I refuse to spend that kind of money..These amps have many more years of life and only being sold because I found a pair of 7B-SST squared...Bryston has been my choice for over 30 years...Payment by Paypal F&F preferred...I have a perfect feedback record (25 years + on eBay under *Bradster56* and Audioasylum,Audiomart and here) $2900 for the pair.. Shipping will be via Fedex Ground and cost will depend on buyer's location...I'm happy to answer any questions you may have.

**Along with the stock fuses I will include 8 additional fuses (2 for each amp) (4 ceramic and 4 HiFi Tuning German "Gold" fuses) So you can "Roll" fuses and decide what suits you..

« Last Edit: 24 Sep 2023, 01:36 pm by Bradster56 »