For Sale: Polk Audio SDA SRS 2.3TL's

mreeter

For Sale: Polk Audio SDA SRS 2.3TL's
« on: 17 Nov 2022, 09:23 pm »
Beautiful, Fully Restored pair of Polk Audio SDA SRS 2.3TL's. I have brought these back to better than new sound and extremely close to new physical condition. All the wood has been stripped and refinished, including making new trim pieces on the rear edge of the cabinets. All new Grill Cloth as well as the side panels. Very clean and well taken care, non smoker, no small children or pets, only driven with quality electronics.

Rebuilt Crossovers on Custom Heavy Trace Boards with Sonicaps/Mills Resistors, Jantzen Core Inductors. All new Internal Wiring with Supra Rondo tin plated Copper, Jumpers made of the same wire. All Driver Baskets damped with Dynamat Xtreme, coupled to the Bezel with Hurricane Nuts and Machined Screws. All Mid-Drivers, New direct replacement RDO-198 Silk Dome Tweeters and the 15" Passive Radiator are in excellent condition and perform as new.

Upgraded Binding Posts, Custom Wire that connects the Speakers with Neutrik Speakon Connectors, etc. The SDA's, when driven with good quality Electronics can throw a huge, spacious Stage that is very realistic to a live performance. They must be heard to appreciate what they are capable of.

You can come, set down and have a good listen and demo before buying. I'll assist the best I can in loading them up. Bring a vehicle that will accommodate them, as they are big (55" tall) and heavy at 155 lbs. each. We are moving into a different home that will have a much smaller space for the Stereo, or I wouldn't part with them.

$1800. **CASH** These are located in Columbia,MO. 65201. I'm open to reasonable offers, if interested call or text Mike @ 660-247-1952

Thanks for looking!

« Last Edit: 18 Jan 2023, 09:07 pm by mreeter »