NX Otica Build

Badd99

Re: NX Otica Build
« Reply #20 on: 7 Sep 2022, 01:49 am »
Try some sorbothane circle discs (correct size and weight ratings per component) on all your gear and you will be SHOCKED how much better it will bee

I used the 2.5" x 0.5" 30 duro units for my nx otica between the base and the floor....amazon isolate it! brand. I have them on granite slabs, but you can do the sorbotane between the base and the floor. Try the small sorbotane discs also under the crossover and it also makes a huge difference. Put under all your electronics too. You will be BLOWN AWAY.

russellberg

Re: NX Otica Build
« Reply #21 on: 7 Sep 2022, 04:45 am »
Try some sorbothane circle discs (correct size and weight ratings per component) on all your gear and you will be SHOCKED how much better it will bee

I used the 2.5" x 0.5" 30 duro units for my nx otica between the base and the floor....amazon isolate it! brand. I have them on granite slabs, but you can do the sorbotane between the base and the floor. Try the small sorbotane discs also under the crossover and it also makes a huge difference. Put under all your electronics too. You will be BLOWN AWAY.

I have Herbs Fat dots under all of my components but I haven't put anything under my speakers yet.  The are sitting on rug covered concrete, does concrete transmit much in the way of vibrations?