Duelund-Mundorf Ultra - $365 sold !!

Audiophile58

Duelund-Mundorf Ultra - $365 sold !!
« on: 8 Jan 2022, 11:49 am »
How these Purifiers work , Every piece of electronics you own creates noise , These work with any type of Loudspeakers ,Big or small. Sale ends on 1-28. Priced per pair.
I can be reached at  Jimob2122@ gmail.com
Transformers,power supplies switching which create magnetic fields

X this combined ,and this goes down stream to your Loudspeaker
See y feedback Audiogon.  Audioman58
ThesePurifiers Eliminate this noise High Frequency noise that is there , like your AC filter,
These regenerate a Clean signal before it enters Your Loudspeakers

Once removed you hear a clearer musical performance. The key is using the

Best parts made this filters this and are far superior to your Loudspeakers Xover parts,the wires are -0 Crystal Copper and Gold plated Copper connectors not brass like most mfg. for better Sonic purity.

Parts internally ,once runin , it’s very apparent . You just plug these into your speakers and they do the rest.
By using the Best of the Best and custom made to your Loudspeakers ohm,and impedance specifications. From - Duelund - they are constructed with Wax paper in Oil dielectricum, previously reserved for their top of the line CAST series. The paper separating the copper foils are vacuum impregnated in a deep vacuum 100 times lower than what was possible at the old factory. Following this, the windings are also wax impregnated to help seal the winding completely. This formula makes an incredibly robust high performing capacitor at an amazing price considering they are constructed from the finest Copper foil.
Vs Stein ,or Synergistic OX clarifiers when compared -Not in the same League in quality, Refinement or musicality, and Duelunds are less $$ !!

The development of Mundorf's M-Resist Ultra Resistor is based upon the well-known transparent tonal properties of Copper - Manganin foil. Compared to all wound-wire resistors, this film provides a huge reduction in inductance. Copper is significantly softer than the metal-oxide used for metal oxide, MOX resistors. The Natural resonances of the copper-manganin foil are therefore significantly less pronounced, which means that distortions caused by crystallurgy and electroacoustics are significantly reduced. These are for those who demand the best.

« Last Edit: 9 Jan 2022, 10:52 pm by Audiophile58 »

poseidonsvoice

• Science is not a democracy - Earl Geddes
    • 2 channel/7 channel setup
How these Purifiers work , Every piece of electronics you own creates noise , These work with any type of Loudspeakers ,Big or small. Sale ends on 1-28. Priced per pair...

Are you a manufacturer for these Zobel networks?

https://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=160794.0

Please comply with the recommendations set forth on this site as the Marketplace/Trading post is for non commercial sales only.

Perhaps try here: https://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?board=41.0
Thanks!

Anand.

Audiophile58

I  build  tees one at a time if a Audiophile wants me to ,this is not a business ,just a part time hobby
Being retired  ,I try to keep busy and with my electrical engineering friend  wanted something to clean
High Frequency noise from all equipment  upstream and worked very well especially using these very
High quality parts , nothing more ,if it’s an issue I will not offer this service there is not much profit
Selling a few a month. Thank you.

genjamon

A low volume business is still a business, even if you're retired from being employed in the service of others.  These are not your personal units for sale to others, but rather products that you manufacture/assemble and sell new to others.  That's commercial activity, whether or not you make any profit from it.

Audiophile58

Re: Duelund-Mundorf Ultra - $365 sold !!
« Reply #4 on: 9 Jan 2022, 10:55 pm »
No longer for sale I put sold I will sell them, I will sell them then on Audiogon ,I didnot think this low a volume would be an issue.