I acquired all these devices but there is just too many options, need advice

navrsale

Hi all,

here is what I got so far, over the years, but due to overwhelming number of choices I think I am in total darkness, so maybe somebody can shed a light or two from their own experience. Except from reading numerous articles and posts I have almost no practical experience with any of these:

Speakers: Focal Scala v2
Speaker cables: Inakustik Reference LS-1204 AIR
Amp: Chord spm1200 Mk2
XLR IC cables: None (looking for Inakustik XLR as I already have Inakustik spk cables)
Pre:   Chord cpa3000
RCA IC cables: None (looking for Inakustik RCA to connect DAC and Pre)
DAC: Synthesis Roma 69DC
USB cable: None (looking for Inakustik USB)
Network Streamer/Player: soon to arrive Bluesound Node (2021)
Ethernet cable: None (looking for Inakustik Ethernet cable to directly connect music server and network streamer)
Music server: Antipodes CX
Ethernet cable: None
Switch: None
Router/Switch: Hub3000 by ISP, 1.5Gb line

AVR: Pioneer VSX33
Bluray/CD player: Panasonic BD55
Network player: Roku 3 (currently connected Ethernet to Antipodes running Plex for watching movies)
Tube amp: Fatman Black (not used)
Pair of PSB Image B4 speakers (not used)
Power conditioner: Panamax (for home theater only. Chord advises against usage of power conditionrs

My goal is to leverage these devices as much as possible, e.g. using Pre-out on AVR to connect to Chord amp; leverage Bluesound Node flexibility etc. But th number of options is staggering. For example, there is dual +5V/-5V USB output on Antipodes. Does it mean I should use Dual Head USB cable such as Triode or iFi Gemini, or stick to mainstream USB cables such as AQ Diamond, Inakustik USB etc. Then there are many other connection options and it is hard to know which one is optimal for this setup. E.g. run HQP on Antipodes and HQP NAA on Bluesound Node and connect them via direct Ethernet and use USB from Bluesound to Roma DAC as it supports DSD128. Or run MPD on Antipodes and directly connect to Roma DAC via USB thus circumventing Bluesound Node? Or run HQP on an iMac old computer connected to network via Wi-fi and run HQP NAA on Antipodes server and USB from there to Roma DAC thus also circumventing Bluesound Node? Or could I use Ethernet output from Antipodes to Bluesound and at the same time USB out to Roma DAC, then Bluesound connect to AVR and/or TV and get multi-room hi-res Spotify or similar but at the same time have this USB out for hifi using all high-end electronics?
If anybody knows the best way to leverage as much as possible, or some recommendations, plase let me know.