Definitive Technology Supercube I Subwoofer - SoCal (OC)

Sparky14

Definitive Technology Supercube I Subwoofer - incredible bass in a small size

1,500 watt Class D Amplifier
10" woofer with two 10" passive radiators
Works and looks great.

$350 local pickup. No shipping on this one unfortunately, only local pickup in San Clemente CA 92672.

AUDIO REVIEWS, EQUIPMENT REVIEWS, SUBWOOFER REVIEWS
PUBLISHED ON: OCTOBER 22, 2008
Definitive Technology SuperCube I Subwoofer Reviewed
The SuperCube I is powered by a 1,500-watt class D digital amplifier and can be easily integrated into almost any type of home theater or music system. This model "produces deep and accurate bass with a very high output." It is reasonably priced and offers "extreme performance" which make it a great deal and a "must hear."

Definitive Technology has been a groundbreaking company, offering speakers at budget prices that are giant killers, and that carries over to their line of subwoofers as well. The SuperCube I is designed to be of reasonable size, yet it puts out loads of deep, accurate and tonally correct bass for your home theater or stereo system. Definitive has learned a lot in their day and, in fact, made this subwoofer, which is just over 14 inches square and utilizes one front-mounted 10-inch driver, coupled to two 10-inch infrasonic bass radiators. The Definitive Technology Supercube I outperforms Definitive’s own 18-inch sub from just a few years ago and, thanks to modern design technology, they have been able to get this subwoofer to extend down to 13 Hertz at a retail price of $1,199.

Conclusion

Definitive Technology has hit a home run with this subwoofer, which produces deep and accurate bass with very high output. The reasonable price and extreme performance make this a great deal in subwoofers even for larger rooms, while the extensive connection options allow it to easily mate to any type of system. This is a great unit and one you must hear when in the market for a new subwoofer.