~SOLD~ Harbeth 30.2 40th Anniversary speakers (Silver Eucalyptus)

Sense63

~SOLD~

These are like-new 40th Anniversary 30.2's in Silver Eucalyptus.  The finish is absolutely gorgeous and the sound.....well you know if you're looking at this ad. This is the last great version of the 30.2 before the XD, which truth be told is not as good as the 40th Anniversary model.

I'm the 2nd owner of these speakers.  The original owner used them in his office sparingly for a short period and decided to focus on his main system in a much bigger room, hence the sale to me.  I absolutely love these speakers, but I recently purchased my dream 300B integrated and unfortunately, the amp doesn't have enough power that the 30.2's deserve. 

I love the Ton Trager stands, but not their price, so I had a local professional woodworker make an exact replica of them.  You can't tell the difference between mine and the $1500 Ton Tragers (except for the badge).  They can be included for an additonal $500.

Retail (speakers): $6495
Asking: $4100

Shipping to the lower 48 would be $200 for the speakers and $100 for the stands.  (I'm located in NW Indiana.). If you just want the speakers, I'm open to that and if you just want the stands, I'm open to that as well.

Thanks for looking and I'm happy to answer any questions.

« Last Edit: 21 Sep 2021, 04:56 pm by Sense63 »