The Fast & Furious - who's seen them all?

WGH

The Fast & Furious - who's seen them all?
« on: 25 Jun 2021, 10:19 pm »
I might have watched one Fast & Furious film somewhere but that is about to change. I'm gonna start at #1 (2001) and work my way up to F9. Reviewers are actually giving some of the films good reviews, is this a result of being cooped up for so long that brains have gone soft? I guess I'll find out.

For all practical purposes it's going to be over 100 degrees every day here in Tucson until November so we all do crazy things to keep us from going completely bonkers.

And speaking of bonkers, I have Nicolas Cage's latest movie "Willy's Wonderland" waiting in the wings, in it he doesn't speak at all. The trailer looks absolutely craaazy. This "B" movie definitely needs to be reviewed.
https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/willys_wonderland

zoom25

Re: The Fast & Furious - who's seen them all?
« Reply #1 on: 25 Jun 2021, 11:21 pm »
I've seen them all a few times. The first three multiple times. The franchise blew up after Fast Five. You could see a transitory period starting with the 4th one. I've enjoyed them all, but the first three are my favourite. Lot of nostalgia and it coincided with Need For Speed Games and the racing culture at a perfect time.

Jstower

Re: The Fast & Furious - who's seen them all?
« Reply #2 on: 26 Jun 2021, 12:39 am »
Yes, I’ve have seen all of them, multiple times, and definitely the first three are also my favorites.