Bryston and Axiom Joined at The Hip

James Tanner

• Facilitator
  • The Demo is Everything!
    • http://www.bryston.com
Re: Bryston and Axiom Joined at The Hip
« Reply #20 on: 1 Oct 2021, 10:50 pm »
Yes I know the feeling - in the dressing room now instead of talking about chicks and booze we discuss all our ailments !

Also I have learned that the older you get the better you used to play in your own mind  :duh:

james
« Last Edit: 2 Oct 2021, 02:59 pm by James Tanner »

bunkertoy

« Reply #21 on: 2 Oct 2021, 02:48 pm »
I really enjoyed that article in Soundstage Hi-fi.
Great back story of Bryston. Along with what looks like a bright future.
Congrats James

https://www.soundstagehifi.com/index.php/opinion/1626-bryston-how-a-devastating-death-led-to-a-new-lease-on-life

sfraser

« Reply #22 on: 4 Oct 2021, 04:37 pm »
Yes I know the feeling - in the dressing room now instead of talking about chicks and booze we discuss all our ailments !

Also I have learned that the older you get the better you used to play in your own mind  :duh:

james

That made me smile...ran into the same thing playing beach volleyball a while back. In my mind I knew every play I had to execute, but the body just was not executing fast enough, and sometimes not at all!
 LOL!

mcgsxr

« Reply #23 on: 4 Oct 2021, 08:24 pm »
I've passed Axiom so many times on my way to Algonquin Park to go canoeing, hiking and snowshoeing.   I always had an envy for employees that could work from such a beautiful location.

So true about Axiom and Algonquin.  It always warms my heart to see a Canadian audio business.

I used to drive by a Bryston facility in Oakville, but believe it is long gone now.

imitrov

« Reply #24 on: 7 Oct 2021, 03:02 am »

james

This is really cool (and funny!!!) reflection!!! Love it!!! :thumb: