ModWright is Moving!

modwright

ModWright is Moving!
« on: 13 Mar 2005, 03:03 am »
ModWright is moving to WA state.  The new address will be effective as of March 16, 2005.  We are moving to a rural part of WA where we found property with room to expand.

ModWright's New Address:

ModWright
21919 NE 399th St.
Amboy, WA 98601

The new phone number for ModWright:  360-247-6688 (Effective March 16, 2005).
Email is still:  modwright@yahoo.com
Dan's personal Cell: 503-752-2908

I personally will be taking a week off, from Wed. the 16th through Tues. the 22nd.  My techs will still be working however and production of preamps will also still be moving forward, but I will need to take a week away from work to take care of the move and assure that I maintain my own sanity ;).

If you need to reach me before this time, please e-mail (best way to contact me) or call me at 503-288-5159 (number good until March 16, 2005).  I will have little if any e-mail contact during the week I am away, but you may call my cell phone and leave a message if I am not available.

I will be contacting those customers for whom we are still finishing their mods or preamps and will notify them of status and anticipated ship date before Wed. the 16th.

I appreciate your patience during this time.  I have tried very hard to keep up with things during the past month of real estate transactions and have tried not to let things fall behind.  Thanks to a great team that works with and for me, impact on work has been minimized, but some things have still been delayed.

Any mail or packages that are shipped to our old address after the move is complete, will be forwarded to our new address.

Thanks for supporting ModWright and enabling us to produce our own product line under ModWright Instruments.  I am truly fortunate to be able to pursue my passion and hear how much our customers enjoy our products.

Thank You and take care,

Dan Wright

Levi

ModWright is Moving!
« Reply #1 on: 13 Mar 2005, 05:28 am »
Congratulations Dan!  :D

modwright

Thanks!
« Reply #2 on: 13 Mar 2005, 06:00 pm »
Thanks Levi, we certainly needed the space and now we have it.  There is actually a 2100SF Barn on the property that needs a bit of work.  It will be converted to the warehouse, production facility, R&D area as well as a great listening room.  Very exciting!

Take care,

Dan W.

mjalazard

ModWright is Moving!
« Reply #3 on: 13 Mar 2005, 11:57 pm »
An old barn, eh? Better watch where you step!  Good luck with the move and see you in Las Vegas next January!
Mike....NFS Audio

kmmd

• 5 mos.= My VAC is back - now silver w/phono
    • Systems
ModWright is Moving!
« Reply #4 on: 14 Mar 2005, 01:02 am »
Hi Dan!

Congrats!  Have a safe move!  :)

modwright

Barn
« Reply #5 on: 14 Mar 2005, 04:56 am »
Not sure how many horses have been in the barn, but I will be careful ;).

I am COUNTING on you guys (NFS Audio that is) to show next year.  You guys really made the show for me ;).

Take care and thanks for everyone's support.

Dan W.

KyleTakenaga

• http://www.referenceaudiomods.com
ModWright is Moving!
« Reply #6 on: 14 Mar 2005, 09:40 am »
Dear Dan,

Congratulations on the move!!  I am sure this will be great for business and wonderful for your family.  I wish you and your family all the best.

Warm Regards,

Kyle Takenaga

KyleTakenaga

• http://www.referenceaudiomods.com
ModWright is Moving!
« Reply #7 on: 14 Mar 2005, 09:40 am »
Dear Dan,

Congratulations on the move!!  I am sure this will be great for business and wonderful for your family.  I wish you and your family all the best.

Warm Regards,

Kyle Takenaga

modwright

Thanks!
« Reply #8 on: 15 Mar 2005, 05:41 pm »
Thanks for all of your kind words...moving is A LOT of work ;).

Dan

modwright

New Details, Phone, Etc.
« Reply #9 on: 28 Mar 2005, 07:25 pm »
Hi guys, first of all, the move took A LOT more time and energy than expected...;).

New Address:

21919 NE 399th St.
Amboy, WA 98601

New PH: 360-247-6688
Cell: 503-752-2908

I am still struggling with getting voice-mail set up on the land-line and still don't have DSL hooked up yet, as of March 28th, but should have in the next day or two.  You CAN leave me a VM at the Cell number if you can't reach me otherwise.

Thanks for being patient with us, these things do take time and the new property is A LOT more rural than the Portland Address :).

Dan W.