Mogami BiWires

1Happyman

Mogami BiWires
« on: 23 Feb 2021, 04:02 pm »
I'm looking to improve my Linn LS250 sound.

Does anyone have opinion on the Mogami Bi-wires? After looking around, it's clear you can spend a small fortune on bi-wires.

Has anyone used Mogami Bi-wires and what type of sound they lend to the overall sound of their speakers?

Thanks

FullRangeMan

• Volunteer
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
Re: Mogami BiWires
« Reply #1 on: 23 Feb 2021, 11:28 pm »
Hi,
Starting Block is really for people to introduce themselves.
Unfortunately the name of this Circle is not New Members Introductions Circle what your guide you to other Circle.

This question/thread is best posted in The Pacth of Least Resistence Circle, so I'll move it there for you now.

nickd

Re: Mogami BiWires
« Reply #2 on: 24 Feb 2021, 05:47 am »
Welcome to A.C. 1Happyman,

I have used and loved the Mogami 3104 for a few years on several reference level speakers.
In my opinion, the are very neutral and balanced. I imagine there are cost no object cables that will better them in some areas. I have spent plenty of hard earned dollars on quite a few of them with mixed results.

I just needed longer runs for my current setup and the Mogami was a very good value. I thought if the pro’s love them so much they at least deserved a try. No looking back, they are good enough that I have never thought of them as the “weak link” in my very “high end”system. Probably the last speaker cable I will ever buy.