Model T Speaker Anniversary

Mag

Re: Model T Speaker Anniversary
« Reply #60 on: 23 Feb 2022, 09:44 pm »
Nice to see your Model T's are still going strong Mag.  :thumb:

james

Oh Yeah these speakers ROCK. I think you use the term Power Response Curve or something like that. I don't think people have any idea what that means. For me it means a totally immersive stereo image with width, height & depth, but then I don't have an ideal room dimensions. I wish that I had the luxury of trying out different rooms, particularly an ideal room. Because the method I'm using with reflections in my room means a new way of settings up a stereo rather than the typical conventional method, and I would like to prove that it works. I know that these speakers have to be accurate to do what I'm doing. Sure other speakers can stereo image but I haven't heard anything like these, prior to purchasing. I know you have a much more extensive experience of listening to different types of speakers than me.

Thanx Mag

James Tanner

• Facilitator
  • The Demo is Everything!
    • http://www.bryston.com
« Reply #61 on: 23 Feb 2022, 10:06 pm »
Hi Mag

Yes "Sound Power" is a measurement of all the frequencies coming from the speaker in 360 degrees both vertically and horizontally. Its what we call our Family of Curves.
So the smoother you can get all the frequencies coming from the front and sides of the speaker to be the same the more open and the more of a disappearing act it will do in a room.
Enjoy!

james

Mag

« Reply #62 on: 24 Feb 2022, 04:56 am »
Now serving the Banquet Supper, Rib Steak

Mag

« Reply #63 on: 24 Feb 2022, 02:11 pm »
Day 2- Has begun, Official Start Time 7:35am CST

Official Playlist

Mag

« Reply #64 on: 24 Feb 2022, 02:13 pm »

Mag

« Reply #65 on: 2 Mar 2023, 03:24 am »
  I want to apologize for missing the 9th Anniversary of my Model T passive purchase, which is supposed to be celebrated in the month of February.:bawl: It's not that I forgot, but due to circumstances of starting a new job and devoting time to getting in synch with work hours. And besides it has been @#^*%$! cold outside making my audio room uncomfortably chilly to sit and listen, even though I do have a floor/space heater.

Anyway I hope to set time aside for next years 10th Anniversary which promises to be a big musical event and celebration.

Thank You, audiophiles for your understanding and patience.:smoke:

whydontumarryit

• Restricted
« Reply #66 on: 2 Mar 2023, 03:44 am »
Mag, please

sfraser

« Reply #67 on: 2 Mar 2023, 02:31 pm »
I enjoyed re-reading this thread. Lots of great "LIVE" recordings, some I never realized existed!

James Tanner

• Facilitator
  • The Demo is Everything!
    • http://www.bryston.com
« Reply #68 on: 2 Mar 2023, 03:54 pm »
Hi Mag - yes its hard to believe 10 years has past.

best
james