Jake! I trust you're staying warm and <even more importantly> avoiding the bug.
I can buy a couple for you - no problem. You'll just have to wait until April or May before I could mail them to you. Or (I say with a mischievous smile) you could wait until mid-July because I'm going to be in your area then. Our son is scheduled to get married in Glacier National Park in July, and we intend to enjoy a bit of a road trip before and after. Eastern WA, western ID, and BC <assuming borders are open> would be in our itinerary.
Lemme know if you want a couple of the adapters. I'll snap them up for you. No need to wait until July.