Weeding:clearing out 'too many' records....

Rusty Jefferson

Re: Weeding:clearing out 'too many' records....
« Reply #20 on: 1 Jan 2021, 03:11 am »
 :lol:

orthobiz

« Reply #21 on: 1 Jan 2021, 12:18 pm »
Maybe this year. I have Folsom Prison, NGDB Circle, and a few others. Doug Sahm and Band is great!

Paul

The special was incredible. I always had some Johnny Cash and EmyLou Harris in my collection, and I had heard songs by Willie, Waylon and Jerry Jeff Walker I liked plus I like bluegrass, but I had no idea how good some of that music is. I even found a Carter Family album. Gave me a much greater appreciation for the Nitty Gritty Dirt Band's Will the Circle Be Unbroken album. It's like a parallel universe was developing while I was immersed in Jefferson Airplane, Moody Blues, Grateful Dead, Pink Floyd, Byrds, Led Zeppelin, Beach Boys, Beatles and the British Invasion. I have filled in my Johnny Cash collection, added Willie, Waylon and a few others.

Letitroll98

• Volunteer
  • Too loud is just right
« Reply #22 on: 1 Jan 2021, 01:29 pm »
Is this the "what am I doing with my vinyl before I die" board?
It should be.  I moved in August of the now last year and after everything was in the home my L5-S1 disk went out, agonizing pain, epidural shots, etc.  The result is all my albums and cd's are still boxed up and I'm 99% streaming now.  I love LP's, I love the sound of a good turntable, I love having them, but streaming is so convenient.  I'm finding very little reason to unbox media.