Listening to Clari-T-Amp w/ Omegas...

powerbench

Omega -tastic!!
« Reply #20 on: 16 Jul 2005, 03:23 am »
Did any one compare the Mini Me vs. the others /I have moved into a new pad and have to say i am quite happy with the new acoustics im enjoying with my (newly returned)modded Clari T plus Mini Me set up. :!: (things are still burning in)

:wink:

powerbench

Omega and Red Wine stuff
« Reply #21 on: 19 Jul 2005, 10:24 pm »
I hate to sound  like a 'broken record' OR 'broken cd' LOL but I cant say enough positve things  about Vinnie and Louis :D .
As a customer and audio enthusiast I have never so been impressed by the depth these guys go to make a customer satisfied.
I also i feel a long distance camaradrie with them.Thses guys are already successes in being the best they do and will only excel as time as goes on :mrgreen:

Vinnie R.

• Industry Contributor
    • http://www.vinnierossi.com
Re: Omega and Red Wine stuff
« Reply #22 on: 20 Jul 2005, 12:35 am »
Quote from: powerbench
I hate to sound  like a 'broken record' OR 'broken cd' LOL but I cant say enough positve things  about Vinnie and Louis :D .
As a customer and audio enthusiast I have never so been impressed by the depth these guys go to make a customer satisfied.
I also i feel a long distance camaradrie with them.Thses guys are already successes in being the best they do and will only excel as time as goes on :mrgreen:

Thanks for your kind posts, Powerbench!  Much appreciated... :beer: