Spatial Owners - Post your Pics

mrotino332

Re: Spatial Owners - Post your Pics
« Reply #60 on: 11 Sep 2020, 02:37 pm »
Hi Lyndryguru,

Nice system.  I have the X5's which are phenomenal and was looking at getting back into vinyl but not wanting to spend too much money as I'm uncertain if I will go all in.  How do you like the Marantz?  It seems like a good value for the money and comes with a very good cartridge so I had that on my radar.

Thanks

Jprod

« Reply #61 on: 11 Sep 2020, 05:17 pm »
Hi Lyndryguru,

Nice system.  I have the X5's which are phenomenal and was looking at getting back into vinyl but not wanting to spend too much money as I'm uncertain if I will go all in.  How do you like the Marantz?  It seems like a good value for the money and comes with a very good cartridge so I had that on my radar.

Thanks
I had the Marantz for a while.  Decent deck but I couldn’t tame the inner groove distortion.  Went to the vpi prime and I absolutely love it.  Quite a bit more than the Marantz but for me it was worth it.

Lndryguru

« Reply #62 on: 11 Sep 2020, 11:09 pm »
For the money the Marantz is a great table, as  you noted the cartridge is quite considerable.  It is not without issues or limitations, as I have owned it for two years.  Would I buy it again, yes.  However, I will once the world returns to normal look to purchase a VPI as the table.
Dave

paolocaminiti

« Reply #63 on: 17 Sep 2020, 09:16 pm »

With the new entry Forte Model 4 amp, sounding their best yet.

aniwolfe

« Reply #64 on: 18 Sep 2020, 01:01 am »
Sold my M3 Tm's and got these guys.

morganc

« Reply #65 on: 18 Sep 2020, 04:57 am »
Nice Aniwolfe!  How do they sound?  How do they compare to the X Series? 

aniwolfe

« Reply #66 on: 18 Sep 2020, 12:05 pm »
Nice Aniwolfe!  How do they sound?  How do they compare to the X Series?

Thanks! They sound incredible. Very clear and well balanced. They (X2's) sound much different than the TM's, as they should. I will say this, I have tremendous respect for the TM's. They were a more forgiving sounding speaker, that I could have lived with the rest of my audio journey. I really loved them.

You mean how do they compare to the Triodemasters? I have not heard the X3 or X5. A note as to why I didn't get the X3/5. I wanted an all passive speaker, as I did not want anymore powercords in my system  :nono: Plus the X2's to me are the coolest looking speaker on the planet.

morganc

« Reply #67 on: 18 Sep 2020, 02:27 pm »
Yes I meant the newer X Series.  I agree those are super cool aesthetically. 

Hear Clifford Brown

« Reply #68 on: 18 Sep 2020, 08:47 pm »
My third pair of Spatial Audio speakers.  Started with M3 Triode Masters, then X2s and now X3s which I like the best.

« Last Edit: 19 Sep 2020, 06:55 pm by Hear Clifford Brown »