SOLD: BAT VK-220 Amplifier in Black for sale No PP fees!

Zkidd

SOLD

For sale is a very clean VK-220 amplifier with the optional BAT PAK. The BAT PAK was an option that added several more capacitors to the amplifier and this option cost $900 at the time.  I would rate this amp a solid "8" and I am the second owner. This is a 125 / 250 watts per channel amp into 8 and 4 ohms respectively. There are no issues with this amp at all other than some slight wear on the binding posts and that is from tightening down the posts with a post wrench. This amp will come with the BAT XLR to RCA adapters and the stock powercord even though it is highly recommended that a good aftermarket powercord be used with this amp. I also ran a Synergistics Research SR fuse (Red) in the amp and I liked what I heard. The stock fuse is in the amp now but for an additional $35 I will included the SR fuse (normal cost for the fuse at the time was $80.
Shipping will be to the continental US and a signature will be required upon delivery, or however the carriers are doing that nowadays. Shipping will be via FedEx. I do not have the original box as some small birds got into my garage and used the box as a nesting place (the birds obviously have good taste) so I will buy some boxes and double box the amp for shipping. I will eat the PP fees but the buyer pays the shipping costs.
Please contact me should you have any questions.
Oh, the reason for the sale is I just have too much "stuff" and my wife and I are seriously thinking of moving so this would be one less heavy item to pack and move.
Check out my feedback on US Audio Mart and Audiogon under the monicker of "zkidd" and see my 100% positive feedback.
Thanks again!

PRICE: $1125.00

« Last Edit: 1 Sep 2020, 12:29 am by Zkidd »

Zkidd

Re: FS: BAT VK-220 Amplifier in Black for sale No PP fees!
« Reply #1 on: 21 Aug 2020, 06:19 am »
Bump - price reduction...

Zkidd

Re: FS: BAT VK-220 Amplifier in Black for sale No PP fees!
« Reply #2 on: 29 Aug 2020, 08:23 am »
Bump....