Not sure about the links policy here?
Correct me if I shouldn't post externals, but here are photos of my project: http://www.troelsgravesen.dk/Discovery-12W_Ilia.htm
They are small Troels Gravesen desktop monitor speakers.
I love them, sound very nice to my ears.
My current setup is mainly desktop:
- these DIY Discovery-12W speakers
- powered by a pair of Nord One SE NC500 mono blocks (oooooverkillll)
- with RME ADI-2 DAC being my main source (Tidal, High-Res downloads)
- a cheap AIYIMA Tube-A3 preamp (with nicely rolled tubes though) to add some natural tube distortion
- Audeze LCD-X headphones for evening/night listening
My plans are to upgrade the preamp to a decent one (tubes, balanced, 1-2K used, advices appretiated!)
and build a new pair of floorstanding speakers (looking at GR Research currently, not decided yet)..
I also currently negotiate with my wife on the livingroom treatment I want to do (moving hard!..)
Thank you guys for the warm words and the hospitality,
wasn't really expecting that!