Wywire Diamond Interconnects & Wywire /Daedalus Speaker Cables

A_shah

Lucky enough to have  picked up two  pair of 6 foot Wywire Diamond Interconnect Cables as well as a Wywire/Daedalus Speaker cables at price point that I was comfortable with.   Very Very happy with the choice I am basically coming from a mixture of Silver cables & UPocc copper cables my search through trial and error took about 3 months since i am a believer - in cables, and that they make a difference as well as cables are system dependent .
  At the end of the day " it is what sounds best to you." These cables have been highly reviewed by Neil Gader of The Absolute Sound , August 2016 and by Positive-Feedback.com issue 98 2018 by Bob Levi, also by Dave Clark and many others . In my System they seem to give me the perfect balance that I was looking for very calm quiet non fatiguing unlike silver not to bright , nor mellow  or warm  they seem to just vanish in the system with no sonic signatures of their own although  some would argue that all wires have some sort of signature , the cables to my surprise are very light and would not bend them too much I guess my system for now is complete and year 2020 will be "For enjoy the music "instead of Forever search for new components and the latest flavour of day in audio !   :thumb: :singing:

Asghar

Letitroll98

• Facilitator
  • Too loud is just right
I guess my system for now is complete and year 2020 will be "For enjoy the music "instead of Forever search for new components and the latest flavour of day in audio !

Famous last words.  We'll revisit this in a year.  Seriously though, congrats on the purchase.  I reviewed the original Wywires product many years ago when they first came out and was very impressed.  Ultimately I liked what I had better, but not by much and if I was really looking to buy something they'd have been high on the list.  Alex has followed the standard cable manufacturer business model after a successful launch of the loss leader product and moved up market with each succeeding line.  That's not a dig, it's just the smart way to establish a cable business and with greater resources they're able to market better and more expensive products.  I commented back then that they sounded "expensive", smooth, detailed, and refined, I would imagine his newer products are even better, enjoy.

Delta77

Congratulations Asghar,
Hope Wywires become your end game cables, and you can sit back and relax..!!

I'm going through the same ordeal.. Looking for cables capable of out performing my first loom, without going completely nuts on cost.

Good Luck in the New Year Asghar,
BURT...
« Last Edit: 3 Jan 2020, 04:19 am by Delta77 »

bacobits1

I have been with Alex since he started, I was in the beta program 8 years ago?
Now all updated to current 'Silver" series, it can get very expensive quickly. Everything here is all Wywires must be a bit over 5K, I don't even want to think about the "Diamond" Series.
Yes I also  have all the usual suspects in the arsenal here too. Belden 8402, Duelund and, WE 16 Ga and the 20ga Duelund Interconnects, Mogami 2549 and more. These are very good cables of course all flavored different.

Very personal and too tough to really recommend because they need to be tried in the system.
For instance, depending on the wire, speakers need to be re-positioned, a tube change may be in order too. On and on to your taste. You have to stop sometime.

advanced101

Nice, you know I like Wywires!

RPM123

Congrats!

I have WW "Diamond" ICs between my preamp and amp, plus one from my turntable to the phono stage. I am also using some "Platinum" ICs and speaker cables.

jtcf

Congrats!It's not easy to find just the right compliment for our systems.Enjoy:-)

mresseguie

• Volunteer
  • D Sachs amp/pre + Daedalus Audio Speakers = HEAVEN
Congratulations on finding "make you happy" cables and ICs! I know you've tried quite a few in order to get here.

What's this silliness about 'content for now and no need to keep looking' nonsense? Clearly you're delusional.  :lol:  [I'm certain my wife wishes I'd be content with what I already have.] A guy's gotta have a hobby, right?

A_shah

Congratulations on finding "make you happy" cables and ICs! I know you've tried quite a few in order to get here.

What's this silliness about 'content for now and no need to keep looking' nonsense? Clearly you're delusional.  :lol:  [I'm certain my wife wishes I'd be content with what I already have.] A guy's gotta have a hobby, right?

:lol: :lol: :popcorn:

« Last Edit: 7 Jan 2020, 01:48 am by A_shah »