Primare CD32 for sale w/ spare laser

Zkidd

Primare CD32 for sale w/ spare laser
« on: 22 Oct 2019, 04:23 am »
SOLD

For sale is a pristine Primare CD32 CD player in black. This was once a Stereophile Class A rank CD player and still might be as I have not checked Stereophile's list of Recommend Components in some time.

I am the original owner and this unit is a phenomenal piece of equipment. It weighs in a little over 30 pounds which is more than some amps weigh. I would not be selling this had I not stretched the high end budget and bought an Esoteric player. The Primare does not give up anything to the Esoteric when playing "Redbook CDs" and had I not a large collection of SACDs (my reason for getting the Esoteric) I would be keeping the Primare. I am amassing too many "things" so some items must go. I also have a brand new, still in the packaging, spare laser assembly (a $220 item) for this unit. I always buy a spare laser for all of my CD players just in case. I have also replaced all the stock fuses with HiFI Tuning Fuese (Black) which comes to a total of five (5) fuses for a cost well over $200. The fuses add more than subtle changes to the CD player's ability to paint a more 3D picture of the music.

This unit is just about two years old but has seen light use as the Esoteric took over all CD duties a few months back.

Shipping will be to the continental US only. I will ship to Alaska and Hawaii but be advised shipping fees will be pricey. I ship via FedEx. I have my own account so that often saves about 15% or so on shipping. I ship with an adult signature required at time of delivery so please keep that in mind. I am not sure what is going on with PayPal as some people say there have been issues with payment made to them via PP as of late. I guess we will know at time of purchase. I normally am willing to eat PP fees but on high dollar items that really cuts into the sale price so this time I must ask for the PP fees to be covered.

I do have the original box, remote and manual (which is actually a CD). Item will be double boxed when shipped.

Thanks for looking. Please email me if you have any questions.

Price: $1600

« Last Edit: 30 Oct 2019, 05:49 am by Zkidd »