Spatial M1 turbo repaint

sthlm78

Spatial M1 turbo repaint
« on: 4 May 2019, 06:57 pm »
Has anybody repaint M1 series ? I need some helps!

RicoS

Re: Spatial M1 turbo repaint
« Reply #1 on: 15 Jun 2019, 04:00 pm »
Has anybody repaint M1 series ? I need some helps!
I also need some help. Help is appreciated,

Thanks in advance,
Regards,
Rico

harley.guy07

« Reply #2 on: 19 Jun 2019, 03:29 am »
Take the drivers and crossovers out of them and find a good auto painter that does custom paint. They could do a finish glaze or putty and sand it right and you could get a show car quality finish out of it

mick wolfe

« Reply #3 on: 19 Jun 2019, 04:02 pm »
Yep, that's the one and only way to do it right.  Have a pro do it or don't do it at all.

Don_S

« Reply #4 on: 19 Jun 2019, 05:51 pm »
Take the drivers and crossovers out of them and find a good auto painter that does custom paint. They could do a finish glaze or putty and sand it right and you could get a show car quality finish out of it

Well that is fine if you want one color. For a truly one-off find a local tagger for $20 and the cost of paint.  :lol:

jazzman463

« Reply #5 on: 21 Jun 2019, 12:40 pm »
You could also think of using auto wrap...lots of colors and finishes. Easy to remove as to keep the original finish.

harley.guy07

« Reply #6 on: 22 Jun 2019, 12:04 am »
You could also think of using auto wrap...lots of colors and finishes. Easy to remove as to keep the original finish.

Had a friend wrap his Harley in a wrap and it looked real good. You would have a take them to a company that specializes in doing it as it takes a special talent and practice to get it right.