Please all you guys in the 'know' , need a little help,,

2bigears

:D hi all ,  have found a set of speaker cables just sitting around. Synergistic Research Accelerator -  3 feet
       I have no idea if anyone buys these anymore. I bought them used many moons ago. Mr. Tesla at work I guess.  God that guy was a smart sob.  Where have all those guys gone ?   
    Besides tying up my boat with them ,  are they of any value ?  Thanks for any help on the matter. Dam is it cold in Canada,,,,, holy shit almighty ,,,, Mexico calling....... :D
    "Quantum Tunneling?"  These engineers were smoking some dam fine green,,,, :popcorn:

Phil A

srb

Re: Please all you guys in the 'know' , need a little help,,
« Reply #2 on: 5 Feb 2019, 02:13 am »
..... have found a set of speaker cables just sitting around. Synergistic Research Accelerator -  3 feet
I have found that audiophiles will buy most any brand and model of cables, even ones with quantum tunneling, carbon nanotubes or liquid ceramic.  ;)

The real challenge might be finding someone that can utilize 3-foot "shorties".

JohnR

« Reply #3 on: 5 Feb 2019, 03:42 pm »
Just put them on eBay and let the market decide.

2bigears

« Reply #4 on: 7 Feb 2019, 12:01 am »
 :D thanks gents. Being so short they are only good for mono blocks I think.  I must have had a pair a while back. Good Lord the stuff that ends up in your closet ?  I really have know clue what to post them at.
    200 bucks ?  That's like 1400 bucks off ,    Ha.   :D

GRACE RUBY

« Reply #5 on: 20 Feb 2019, 09:09 am »
I have found that audiophiles will buy most any brand and model of cables, even ones with quantum tunneling, carbon nanotubes or liquid ceramic.  ;)

The real challenge might be finding someone that can utilize 3-foot "shorties".

get back at wall street, charge 4 times what they cost.

rollo

• Industry Participant
  • Rollo Audio Where Home demo rules
« Reply #6 on: 21 Feb 2019, 06:57 pm »
  Actually should sell. The earlier SR cables were warm sounding. Maybe a person using SS mono blocks may be interested.  40% off retail is fair 50% now because of age. Good luck selling.

charles