CDT-10 can only ship mid May. Unfortunately the firmware takes more time to change and debug.
What's the difference between CDT-10 and CDT-8 ?
1. There are more mechanical enhancement for long term reliability as well as aesthetic.
2. Power related circuit has been upgraded, mainly to further reduce noise.
3. Improved remote control for track selection.
1. If you are in the market to purchase JUST a CDT to go with your existing system, CDT-8 offers the better value for money. The performance of CDT-8 is very close to CDT-10.
2. But if you are looking for a highly resolved and exceptional system, then go for the whole 10 series.
CDT-10 is likely to cost at least $1495. Actually at this price for its performance it is exceptional. It is only because CDT-8 makes it look "expensive". High-end audio is no longer expensive compare to other cash draining devices and hobbies. I have drawer full of tablets, phones and useless gadgets. My online gaming pals drop a few hundred $ in a week (it took me 2 years to get to level 78 on War Commander Rogue Assault