* Happy Holidays *

Vinnie R.

* Happy Holidays *
« on: 20 Dec 2018, 05:05 pm »
All,

I've been insanely busy this month (and fighting germs / sinus issues  :cuss:), but I want to take the time to wish you all a healthy, happy holiday season!

Happy (belated) Hanukkah, Solstice, Blessed Yule, Merry Christmas, Merry Newtonmas, Happy Festivus, Happy Kwanzaa...

Happy New Year!  :beer:

Thank you for all your enthusiasm and support in 2018 - it was a lot of fun, and as usual, passed by too quickly!

Don't forgot enjoy time with your family, friends, and listening to music!  :singing:

I'll be back in the New Year to post about upcoming reviews, shows, and stuff in the works.

All the best,

Vinnie

gene9p

Re: * Happy Holidays *
« Reply #1 on: 21 Dec 2018, 03:52 pm »
Have a great Holiday Season Vinnie!!!

:beer:   :xmas:

toocool4

« Reply #2 on: 21 Dec 2018, 04:36 pm »
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all AudioCircle members. :xmas:

rollo

• Industry Participant
  • Rollo Audio Where Home demo rules
« Reply #3 on: 21 Dec 2018, 04:49 pm »
   Merry Christmas Vinnie and a healthy New Year.

charles

krustykat

« Reply #4 on: 24 Dec 2018, 08:42 pm »
Merry Christmas Vinnie (Santa?) and THANK YOU! for making such wonderful products in your workshop.  Treat the elves nice, they deserve it.

decur

« Reply #5 on: 25 Dec 2018, 02:51 am »
Happy holidays Vinnie,
IM really enjoying my L2 preamp and L2 monoblocks,my best audio purchase,ever!!!
Best wishes to your family too!!!🙂🙂

Vinnie R.

« Reply #6 on: 2 Jan 2019, 06:12 pm »
Happy New Year, everyone!  :beer:

Thanks for all your kind wishes, and I'm really looking forward to 2019!

I am deeply honored and excited to learn that the LIO Integrated Amplifier is included in Part-Time Audiophile's "Occasional-2018-Buyer's Guide," as well as in AudioStream's "Editor's Choice Components of 2018."  8)

https://parttimeaudiophile.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/Occasional-2018-BUYERS-GUIDE.pdf

https://www.audiostream.com/content/audiostream-editor%E2%80%99s-choice-components-2500-and-over

A big thank you to Scot Hull, Marc Phillips, and the entire Part-Time Audiophile Team, as well as Rafe Arnott of Audiostream!  :notworthy:

Vinnie

Triode Pete

• Industry Contributor
  • www.TriodeWireLabs.com
    • Triode Wire Labs - Affordable Audiophile Cables
« Reply #7 on: 2 Jan 2019, 08:41 pm »
Happy New Year, everyone!  :beer:

Thanks for all your kind wishes, and I'm really looking forward to 2019!

I am deeply honored and excited to learn that the LIO Integrated Amplifier is included in Part-Time Audiophile's "Occasional-2018-Buyer's Guide," as well as in AudioStream's "Editor's Choice Components of 2018."  8)

https://parttimeaudiophile.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/Occasional-2018-BUYERS-GUIDE.pdf

https://www.audiostream.com/content/audiostream-editor%E2%80%99s-choice-components-2500-and-over

A big thank you to Scot Hull, Marc Phillips, and the entire Part-Time Audiophile Team, as well as Rafe Arnott of Audiostream!  :notworthy:

Vinnie

Congratulations, Vinnie! Well deserved!!!

If the fantastic LIO received those Rave Recommendations, wait until they hear the new L2 Signature Preamp & L2 monoblocks! They will be totally blown away!!!

Cheers,
Pete

gene9p

« Reply #8 on: 4 Jan 2019, 01:34 am »
some Merry Christmas..15K stolen from my Chase Bank savings account and they don't care and will only give half back. Somehow they got my savings number and opened a Paypal account. Could have cleaned me out and it would be TS. according to Chase. NO criminal charges, no investigation, they know where the money is and they can keep it..just shut up and take the loss....Really????? :evil: a little 2.00 leak in August that went unnoticed and bam they hit me on Christmas week..."sorry but you are out of the 60 day window of the original breach" " Next time watch ALL YOUR ACCOUNT CLOSELY....your fault not ours"..BASTARDS

Vinnie R.

« Reply #9 on: 4 Jan 2019, 02:24 am »
I am very sorry to hear this, Gene! :(

I am also surprised that Chase Bank is not helping you out.

I'm always getting emails from companies that state my account has been compromised.  Oh humanity, we can land a rover on Mars but still struggle how to deal with avoiding bank account security breaches.  :cuss:

Vinnie