Any specifics on what a "mini Mega" actually is?
The mini MEGA
is based on the same case, wiring, and enclosure as it's big brother, the MEGA Stereo.
Compared to the MEGA Stereo, the mini MEGA has a lower voltage transformer, no faceplate (however, label will be much nicer than the one pictured!), Dayton binding posts (instead of Gold WBTs), and our new, custom Maraschino Modules.
Power output: 400Wpc into 4Ω or 200Wpc into 8Ω
THD+N at 10W: 0.002%
Frequency Response: 0Hz to 100kHz
- DC coupled end-to-end for no bass phase shift and response down to 0Hz
- OPA1602 based input stages
- Large toroid transformer based linear power supply
- Automatic sleep mode
- True balanced inputs (RCA adapters included)
- Cherry Amplifier (R) Sound !!
- Smooth, silky highs with no harshness
- Open sky imaging
- Rock solid bass
- Excellent transient delivery