Announcement: We are expanding! New York City Sales Office

WilliamL

All,

We are proud to announce that we are expanding! We are adding a new sales and consulting office in New York City starting March 17th. :D

The new salesoffice will give Eighth Nerve more exposure and coverage to help our audiophile customers, as well as commercial and educational clients across the USA, Asia, Europe, and South America. Call us toll free for more details.

HQ and showroom will stay in Nashville, TN. (The new office is for additional sales, customer service and support, and consulting--it is not an additional audio showroom)

Cheers and Best of Listening,
Bill

Marbles

« Reply #1 on: 12 Mar 2003, 02:50 am »
That's very exciting!

Where in the city will it be located?

WilliamL

« Reply #2 on: 12 Mar 2003, 03:10 am »
Marbles,

Queens for now, but as I write this I am looking at arrangements for space in Manhattan.

Like I said, its just an office, not a showroom (as thats in Nashville), but its a place for me to store product, provide customer service, and so on.....AND be able to grab a train, car, or subway and provide consulting, training, and support to dealers, distributors, and customers all throughout the Northeast. :!:

Really exciting! Especially because I adore New York. :-)

Onwards,
Bill

Marbles

« Reply #3 on: 12 Mar 2003, 03:13 am »
Very Cool!

I used to work in the City...I still get back a few times a year as my wifes family is in NJ and her sister is on the upper west side.

Now I just think it's a great place to visit...

WilliamL

« Reply #4 on: 12 Mar 2003, 03:29 am »
Well..... next time you are in NYC let me know. We will toss back some cold ones--wait, aren't you more of a scotch kind of dude?-- and talk shop.

The only problem is I have to downsize my system to New York apartment parameters.  :cry:

To life!
Bill L.

Eduardo AAVM

« Reply #5 on: 12 Mar 2003, 05:20 am »
Hi Bill I wish you the very best for your NY branch office...

Marbles

« Reply #6 on: 12 Mar 2003, 01:37 pm »
Quote from: Bill Laurent
Well..... next time you are in NYC let me know. We will toss back some cold ones--wait, aren't you more of a scotch kind of dude?-- and talk shop.

The only problem is I have to downsize my system to New York apartment parameters.  :cry:

To life!
Bill L.

Bill, I'll let you know before I go the next time.

Tossing back a few sounds great and frankly I'm not all that picky in my libations  8)

Very well put... To Life

JoshK

« Reply #7 on: 12 Mar 2003, 03:09 pm »
Bill,

Then welcome to my neighborhood!  I am in Queens!  Does this mean I can come by and pick up foam personally?  :wink:  

We should arrange a get together and you can come by and have a listen to my system when you are in town.

WilliamL

Sure...
« Reply #8 on: 12 Mar 2003, 04:48 pm »
Josh,

Yes. Absolutely I would love to check out your system.  You know, I also got some strong opinions about all that foam people are putting up--refer to the room treatment thread in the main Circle--but I can't crow my dissagreements and issues up there...so I look forward to getting together.  8)

(I am going to be in the Maspeth section of Queens for now. Where are you?)

Cheers,
Bill

Marbles

« Reply #9 on: 12 Mar 2003, 09:58 pm »
Bill

In your own forum you are more than welcome to state your opinion on room treatments and the positive and NEGATIVE effects of foam.

Your also allowed to post in the main forums, but you are not allowed to put down other members products who have forums here.

Dan B. does not have a forum here so I think you are free to make any contibution to that post you alluded to........... :wink:

JoshK

« Reply #10 on: 12 Mar 2003, 10:42 pm »
I am in Forest Hills...a little further out than Maspeth.  Easy subway ride though.  When we get together if you wanted to bring by some room treatments (don't know if you can lug those around easily) I will give my comments to this forum.  

I too think it is ok to give your feedback and opinions in the main circle.  I would, if I was you that is, try to avoid getting into flame wars, but that seems common sense to me.  I think it is perfectly ok to chime in with your views however.

JoshK

« Reply #11 on: 12 Mar 2003, 10:44 pm »
oh and btw, I already know that I have issues with bass in the front right corner.  It seems pretty easy to tell that I could improve upon things by solving this issue but I am constrained by what my life will let me get away with in this room.  :oops: