I did my updates a few months back with all the new Sonic caps and Mills resistor and also I used small 4"X3" kitchen tiles and glue to strengthen the baffle and eliminated the resonance. Put some Sonic barrier from Parts Express instead of No Rez and use the rest of the poly fill from the original box. The box is very heavy now. I mounted it on a hollow tube metal stand and put some sand inside it. Also, I took off the beauty ring and the tweeter screen. It is now a very good sounding ELAC Debut B6. It elevated the highs which good for me and the lows also. I have the Marantz Pre amp and Emotiva Power Amp that is running it. I am very happy with the outcome. Thank you Danny!! I will be waiting for what Danny will come up with the Elac Debut 2.0 B6.2 and/or the Elac UniFi UB5 evaluation.