First Watt B4 Active Crossover

Cappy

First Watt B4 Active Crossover
« on: 1 Dec 2018, 11:23 pm »
SOLD to M.H. in Southern California  For sale is a First Watt B4 Crossover. 

The price is $915 which includes Paypal fees and FedEx ground shipping.  CONUS only, please.

I used this crossover very successfully for two years in my bi-amped Azurahorn/15" bass system.  I've since moved to digital crossovers.  The B4 active crossover is really neutral, letting the other components in a system shine. 

I am the original owner -- purchased in Feb. 2016 from Reno Hi-Fi.  This is the upgraded and latest design, not the original version.  Full details here:  http://www.firstwatt.com/b4.html

One of the many cool things about this crossover is that it is chock full of near unobtanium Toshiba JFets.  From the firstwatt.com site: "A stereo active crossover with adjustable frequencies, slopes, and level. Active circuitry is provided by Jfets operated with no feedback."  It also has a really great "user interface" -- i.e. the unique and simple way to set a myriad of crossover frequencies and types.

This B4 is in very good condition.  See photos below.  All features and functions are guaranteed to work perfectly. All original parts are included:

B4 active crossover device, 120v version, with attached SMPS power supply.
Power Cord
Manual
Original Box and Packing Material

For my excellent feedback see williamdc on Audiogon and williamcap on Ebay.

« Last Edit: 2 Dec 2018, 06:04 am by Cappy »