A Desktop All-In-One Hi-Res Media Server, Streamer, Player, DAC & Headphone Amp
The NuPrime Omnia S1 is the heart of your high-end music system with the following differentiating features:
1. The ARM CPU, firmware and upgradable DAC module handle 32-bit/768kHz and DSD1024 decoding of any available music format. Current production model supports DAC module with ESS9018K2M (standard) or AKM4490EQ (upon request) DAC chip.
2. Audio Processing Decoupled from CPU: To isolate the audio processing from performance degradation due to high CPU utilization or signal drop-off due to wireless congestion, the Omnia Audio Processor Unit (OAP Unit) operates independently from the CPU and provides caching of digital music and completely eliminates jitter.
3. Real-Time Hardware Decoding.
4. Sampling rate conversion.
5. Custom designed OPA chip with high output current for headphones Amplifier & Line Out (XLR, RCA).
• 3 x USB (Host) port for high-speed external HDD & wifi dongle or keyboard / mouse.
• 1 x Ethernet RJ45 10Mbit/100Mbit/1Gbit
• 1 x Optical
• 1 x Coaxial
• 1 x HDMI output (720P)
• 1 x Balance Output (XLR)
• 1 x Single-ended (RCA)
• 1 x Headphones Amp (6.3mm). Volume controlled output.
Supported file types:
• AAC, AIF, ALAC, CUE, APE, DIF, DSF, FLAC, MP3, OGG, WAV, WV and WMA
• 44.1Khz - 768Khz PCM at 16 - 32bits
• DSD64, DSD128, DSD256, DSD512, DSD1024
Linear output specifications:
• Frequency response range: 20 - 20KHz, +/- 0.1dB
• THD : < 0.001%, 20Hz-20KHz at 0dBFS
• Dynamic range: 110dB, 20Hz-20KHz, A-weighted
• Line output voltage (Single-ended): 2Vrms
• Line output voltage (Balance): 8Vrms
• Headphone amplifier output matching impedance: 32~600 Ohm
• Headphone amplifier output power: 100mW ~ 1W (≤1%)