Used Veracity HT2-TL's in satin black - SOLD

jsalk

Used Veracity HT2-TL's in satin black - SOLD
« on: 27 Sep 2018, 07:41 pm »
This is a pair of used Veracity HT2-TL's in satin black.

I do not have a picture of these at this time (the cabinets are being completely re-finished so as to be like new).  But they are done in our standard satin black finish which can be seen in the "Gallery" on our web site.

This pair have been upgraded with bi-wire Cardas binding posts.

New, these would be $4695.  This pair is available for $3695 plus shipping.

- Jim
« Last Edit: 27 Nov 2018, 03:55 pm by jsalk »

Dimitry Anoshin

Re: Used Veracity HT2-TL's in satin black
« Reply #1 on: 18 Nov 2018, 07:48 am »
Hi,
I'm new here. I think I might be interested in these but need a little advice. My room is 15x13. The speakers have to stand against the longer wall, really close to the wall, maybe a foot away from the wall max. I can only put them 7 feet apart and my couch is 7 feet away.
Currently, my ProAc Response DT8 sound boomy with the bass reflex on the bottom. Maybe, I need the smaller Veracity ST? Please, advise.
Thank you.
Best regards,
Dimitry

jsalk

Re: Used Veracity HT2-TL's in satin black
« Reply #2 on: 27 Nov 2018, 03:55 pm »
Hi,
I'm new here. I think I might be interested in these but need a little advice. My room is 15x13. The speakers have to stand against the longer wall, really close to the wall, maybe a foot away from the wall max. I can only put them 7 feet apart and my couch is 7 feet away.
Currently, my ProAc Response DT8 sound boomy with the bass reflex on the bottom. Maybe, I need the smaller Veracity ST? Please, advise.
Thank you.
Best regards,
Dimitry

Dimitry -

Sorry, I didn't see this until today.  The HT2-TL's have been sold.  But, as you say, the ST's would probably be a better choice in your situation.  Your room is somewhat smallish and the ST's would provide plenty of bass in that situation.  Being a transmission line speaker, having them one foot from the rear wall should not be an issue.  We can front port them as well, just to make sure.  I don't see an issue with them in your set-up.

- Jim