* SOLD * Channel Islands D-500 Mk2 Monoblocks - Albert Von Schweikert's Amps!

DKMTech

~ SOLD ~

~ SOLD ~

~ SOLD ~

*** Asking price is $2795 OBO plus shipping from Southern California. ***

I am selling Albert Von Schweikert's personal pair of heavily modified Channel Islands Audio D-500 MkII monoblocks. (I am a close friend of Albert's) You will not find the equivalent model of this set of amps in any store or online as these were custom made for Albert. Here's your chance to grab a very special set of modified show amps from Albert himself. I can connect you with Albert if necessary to talk about these wonderful amps if needed (although he is retired at this point).

Dusty at CI completely overhauled the design of these amps in preparation to release his latest version of the D-500. So, these are not really Mk2 amplifiers but Mk3 instead. Dusty is not comfortable giving out exact changes and specific design details as this new design is proprietary. He built these for Albert to get feedback in relation to how they would sound with multiple pairs of speakers.

- This sale involves BOTH amplifiers to use as a set. Pricing is for two mono amps! See pics for consecutive serial numbers for the pair to guarantee channel matching, etc. -

Albert has moved to an all-tube system and would like these to go to a good home as they are sitting at his house in Southern California collecting dust (this is where the amps will be shipped from). The D-500 MkII is a Class D monoblock amplifier that puts out 500 Watts into 8 Ohms or 800 Watts into 4 Ohms. These monoblocks will drive practically ANY loudspeaker and do it with ease.

See the link below for more info:

https://ciaudio.com/product/d%E2%80%A2500-mkii-class-d-monoblock-amplifiers/

These amplifiers come with a brand new set of factory cartons and factory manuals.

Shipping can be arranged anywhere in the world but please note these are 120V input amplifiers so they will not work in a 230V environment (Europe or Asia) without a step-down transformer.

- SERIOUS questions from serious buyers only please! -

Thank you for looking

« Last Edit: 25 Sep 2018, 04:26 pm by DKMTech »

ServerAdmin

Albert von Schweikert is a member here. Why is he not listing them for sale himself?

DKMTech

Albert is retired and does not want to deal with the sale. He has helped me greatly in the past so I decided to do this as a favor in return for his help. Feel free to contact Albert on this site or in person and he will tell you the same. I'm simply helping a friend.

Albert Von Schweikert

• Industry Participant
    • Von Schweikert Audio
I am willing to take an interested customer's phone call to answer any questions or to arrange shipping (which is not included in the selling price).

You can reach me at (760) 580-0939. I would love to talk to you!

Albert Von Schweikert

• Industry Participant
    • Von Schweikert Audio
I am willing to consider an offer. Anybody out there needing some incredible solid state mono-blocks? I personally guarantee that these amps are at the top of class and if you are not 100% happy, I will give you a refund option. If you are interested in buying these amps at your offered sale price and wish to know the details of the refund option, please send me a PM. Thank you for looking!
Albert

Archguy

Well that does add a certain amount of credibility to the proceedings.