Most Recent GIK Additions

ajzepp

Most Recent GIK Additions
« on: 26 Jun 2018, 03:12 am »
I really appreciate all the options GIK offers...I've been a customer for over ten years, but with Magnepans, you don't really need a lot of treatment. I'm also running ARC room correction, so things were sounding pretty good. But the rear/seating wall was right up against the couch, and I wanted to toss up something to help, while also being somewhat stylish since it's the main room of my house. I think I've accomplished what I was after with these. Center channel dialogue in particular is improved and more intelligible. Wasn't bad before, but now it's crystal clear. Love this company.

kazsud

Re: Most Recent GIK Additions
« Reply #1 on: 24 Jul 2018, 07:57 pm »
Damn, they look great!

ArthurDent

• Don't Panic / Mostly Harmless
« Reply #2 on: 24 Jul 2018, 11:21 pm »
Very nice, and stylish as well aj   :thumb:

ajzepp

« Reply #3 on: 28 Jul 2018, 10:24 am »
Thanks guys, really appreciate the feedback. I really can't say enough about GIK...I'm spoiled to have them local, but I'd still be just as loyal of a customer if I ordered through the mail. I really am pleased with every purchase I've made, dating back to 2007. Glenn has done an incredible job growing this thing.

JLM

• Restricted
  • The elephant normally IS the room
« Reply #4 on: 28 Jul 2018, 11:18 am »
Local BBQ place (60ft square, concrete floors) ordered 23 GIK 242 panels after lending them my 6 GIK 244 panels.  Now they just opened another place (long, narrow room with high flat opening 'ceiling') and went ahead and installed more panels right off the start.

ajzepp

« Reply #5 on: 29 Jul 2018, 10:13 am »
That's very cool...they deserve the business. I know there are other options out there for room treatments, but I don't know how anyone can beat the combination of value and performance.

Mike in NC

« Reply #6 on: 12 Aug 2018, 05:15 am »
Great to hear of a restaurant quieting down the experience. Noise is not an ally of relaxation, nor of good digestion (at least if you're much above 30).

Hear Clifford Brown

« Reply #7 on: 12 Aug 2018, 01:10 pm »
Those really look nice, I like the color combination.  Is that the black wood veneer over one of the standard cloth colors like coffee or burgundy?

Mike in NC

« Reply #8 on: 12 Aug 2018, 03:43 pm »
I forgot to say -- @ajzepp -- they look terrific!