Evolution One review

alexreusch

Re: Evolution One review
« Reply #20 on: 12 Jul 2018, 06:18 pm »
My local dealer (well not really local, as I live in Switzerland and the dealer is located in Germany) has finally contacted me to schedule a listening session. A pair of monos has been shipped and should be available in a few days. So within the next 10 days I will get an idea of the superiority of the Evolution One. I am currently using the MCH-K38 in a multichannel setup and plan to upgrade my system with a pair of Evolution Ones for the two main front speakers.

Spenav

« Reply #21 on: 12 Jul 2018, 06:36 pm »
Rafa, I meant to say that the difference between the ST-10M and the ST-10 might be less dramatic than one might expect.  I see it more as a lateral upgrade albeit better but not substantial enough.  Keep in mind we are talking about three competent amplifiers here.  But then again I am speculating, having not heard the M or the One. I am old enough though to know that in the audio world terms like "night and day differences", "substantial differences" and "vastly better" are to be taken with a grain of salt.

Westerwälder

« Reply #22 on: 12 Jul 2018, 07:17 pm »
My local dealer (well not really local, as I live in Switzerland and the dealer is located in Germany) has finally contacted me to schedule a listening session. A pair of monos has been shipped and should be available in a few days. So within the next 10 days I will get an idea of the superiority of the Evolution One. I am currently using the MCH-K38 in a multichannel setup and plan to upgrade my system with a pair of Evolution Ones for the two main front speakers.

Hallo Alexreusch,
mein Nuprime Händler hat sein Studio auch in Deutschland. Und ich muß sagen: Ihr Schweizer habt aber auch saugute Highend Produkte.  :thumb:
Meine Schweizer Lautsprecher werden von Nuprime angetrieben. Und ich bin begeistert.
Gruß an den Nachbarn  :D

Excuse me. I'm also waiting for my first listening experience with the Evolution one. I hope it will come soon.

alexreusch

« Reply #23 on: 12 Jul 2018, 07:28 pm »
Hallo Alexreusch,
mein Nuprime Händler hat sein Studio auch in Deutschland. Und ich muß sagen: Ihr Schweizer habt aber auch saugute Highend Produkte.  :thumb:
Meine Schweizer Lautsprecher werden von Nuprime angetrieben. Und ich bin begeistert.
Gruß an den Nachbarn  :D

Ja dann sag ich mal Hallo Herr Nachbar! Welche Kombination (Nuprime und Lautsprecher) ist denn in Betrieb?

Genez

« Reply #24 on: 12 Jul 2018, 07:33 pm »
Thank God for Google Translate!     :o   :scratch:

Westerwälder

« Reply #25 on: 12 Jul 2018, 07:45 pm »
Thank God for Google Translate!     :o   :scratch:

But it works. And connects. I'm glad about that.  :|

Westerwälder

« Reply #26 on: 12 Jul 2018, 08:49 pm »
Ja dann sag ich mal Hallo Herr Nachbar! Welche Kombination (Nuprime und Lautsprecher) ist denn in Betrieb?

Send you a message. :wink:

RafaPolit

• www.rafaelpolit.com
« Reply #27 on: 13 Jul 2018, 02:29 pm »
Rafa, I meant to say that the difference between the ST-10M and the ST-10 might be less dramatic than one might expect.  I see it more as a lateral upgrade albeit better but not substantial enough.  Keep in mind we are talking about three competent amplifiers here.  But then again I am speculating, having not heard the M or the One. I am old enough though to know that in the audio world terms like "night and day differences", "substantial differences" and "vastly better" are to be taken with a grain of salt.
I agree 100% with everything you have written!

Genez

« Reply #28 on: 13 Jul 2018, 04:14 pm »
But it works. And connects. I'm glad about that.  :|

So am I!    :thumb: