CD's and X-Box games for sale

jackman

« on: 9 Jan 2005, 04:41 am »
Just clearing through some CD's and Xbox games.  I've got lots more stuff but I need to sort through it all.  Here is the first bunch.  Shipping is free if you buy ten of anything, things marked with a "0" mean they are free with any purchase, just ask.  All are in very good condition.  Thanks!

Jack

Artist   Title    Price
Alan Parsons    Try Anything Once   $7.00
Alternative Music Sampler   Hum, Sleeper, Fury in the Slaughterhouse, etc.   $1.00
BB King     Live from Cook County Jail   $6.00
BB King Eric Clapton   Riding with the King   $7.00
Boy Thai   Siamese Samba   $5.00
Buckethead   Monsters and Robots   $6.00
Charlie Parker   Bird at the Hi-Hat   $6.00
Charlie Parker (2-CD)   The Masters (2-CD)   $10.00
Chet Atkins (XRCD)   Chet in Hollywood (Extended resolution JVC CD- XRCD) Plays on standard CD players but is recorded in extended resolution.    $SOLD
Classical Sampler   Brahm's Violin, etc.   0
Cornershop    "When I was born for the seventh time…"   $3.00
Dashboard Confessional   The places you have come to fear the most   $6.00
Dave Matthews   Crash   $6.00
Disturbed    Believe   $6.00
Eric Clapton and Friends    Rainbow Concert Remaster (Ron Wood, Winwood, Townshend, etc.)   $6.00
Fountains of Wayne   Welcome Interstate Managers   $5.00
Fountains of Wayne   Utopia Parkway   $6.00
Fuel    Something Like Human    $5.00
Green Day    Nimrod   $6.00
Jackson Browne   I'm Alive   $4.00
Jars of Clay   Much Afraid   $5.00
Jimmy Page and Robert Plant   No Quarter   $5.00
Josh Joplin Group   Camera one   0
Julee Cruise   Floating Into the Night   $4.00
Local H   Pack up the Cats   $4.00
Mapleshade Sampler   The Art of the Ballad   $4.00
Marc Copely   Limited Lifetime Guarantee   0
Miles Davis (2-CD)   Miles at Carnegie Hall (20-bit remaster 2-CD Collection)   $9.00
Neil Young   Harvest Moon   $5.00
Piano Masterpieces (4 CD's)   Beetoven, Grieg, Revel, Gershwin   $12
R&B Sampler   Tina Moore, Brooklyn Funk Essentials, others.   $2.00
Red Hot Chili Peppers   Red Hot Minute   $4.00
Robert Palmer   Honey   $4.00
Rock This Way   Chris Isaak, Green Day, Depeche Mode, Dire Straits   $2.00
Stone Free-Tribute to Jimi Hendrix   Clapton, Cure, etc.   $3.00
The Ataris   So long Astoria (sealed)   $6.00
Van Morrison   Astral Weeks (Sealed)   $6.00
Various   Hellhound on my trail.  Robert Johnson songs Blues   $5.00
Willie Nelson   Who'll Buy My Memories   $6.00

Xbox Games      
Star Wars Clone Wars      $8.00
Minority Report (good game!)      $8.00
Hitman 2      $old
Splinter Cell      $old
JUST ADDED: Tony Hawk Pro Skater 4:  $10.00
JUST ADDED: HALO Original Version Xbox: $18.00

jackman

« Reply #1 on: 9 Jan 2005, 07:05 am »
Just added:

Stereophonics "You gotta go there to come back" the latest hot CD from the best band out of Scotland in a while.  I can't figure out why these guys are not bigger in the US.  They are very big in the UK:  $6.00

Charlie Musselwhite "Sanctuary" the latest from the man who wins "best Blues Harp" player award every year.  He's considered by many to be the greatest living harp (harmonica to those who prefer) player on the planet.  $SOLD

Puddle Of Mudd "Come Clean" (still in plastic) the band Fred Durst signed.  Don't hold that against them, they rock:  $5.00

Jars of Clay "The Eleventh Hour"  Christian rockers at their finest:  $5.00

Verve "Remixed" Instantly turn your home into a hot club or swank restaurant with this smokin hot remix of some Jazz favorites from Ella, Billie and Sarah Vaughn, mixed with hot club samples and some subwoofer pumping bass.  Very cool CD that is well recorded and fun to mess with:  $7.00

Monster Magnet "POWERTRIP" the boys from New Jersey showing the Garden State knows how to Rock HARD.  Metal is alive in the meadowlands and Monster Magnet intends to keep it that way!  $6.00

MTV's Unplugged Collection, with songs from Elvis Costello, Stevie Ray Vaughn, Neil Young, Elton John, Eric Clapton, Paul Simon, and more.  $4.00.  

Faith Alive Contemporary Christian Hits.  Songs from Jars of Clay, Miahael W. SmithRich Mullins and more.  Selling for my wife $4.00

Animal Logic.  Stewart Copeland and Stanley Clark.  The one with the Dalmation on the cover.  Great drummer and bass player: $4.00 obo

Animal Logic, the one with the polar bear on the cover: $4.00 obo

Lloyd Cole, "Don't get weird on me baby" $4.00

ROCK Compilation, songs from Little Feat, Big Sugar, Fury in the Slaughterhouse, and Jeff Healy Band, $2.00

Ray "Music from the Original Motion Picture" all the big hits, I alreadyhave most of this stuff on other CD's.  Wife bought for me!  $7.00 obo

Virgil Fox Classical selections - this is the one with the sub 20 hz. pipe organ for testing subwoofers.  Very low stuff that should shake the house if you have a good sub - $3.00

Enya "Sheppard Moons", however the case is the one from "Memory of Trees".  $4.00

Otis Taylor "White African" Otis is a master guitarist (acoustic) who re-creates music in the spirit of the slave days.  Many feel this is the roots of the Blues.  This is the album Big Bill Broonzy would have made if they would have let him 50 years ago.  $SOLD

Liquid Soul - Funky horns, and funky tunes from the Grammy winning band from Chicago.  I've seen them several times and they never disappoint.  $SOLD

Grant Green "Blues for Lou" with John Patton and Ben Dixon.  My favorite Jazz giutarist (tied for first at least).  This is the "Connoisseur CD Series" and is a 24 bit recording.  I"ve got two (?) and I'm selling one:  $6.00

The Wallflowers "Breach" - second record from this band "$4.00

KD Lang "Absolute Torch and Twang" sealed CD - $4.00.

mca

« Reply #2 on: 29 Jan 2005, 11:34 pm »
Jack,

Just curious if you were able to send out the Jackson Brown inserts yet?

Mike

jackman

« Reply #3 on: 30 Jan 2005, 05:59 am »
I found them and was going to send them tomorrow.  Can you please PM me your address!  Thanks.

Jack