I set this up for another brand of DAC, and my NuPrime DAC-9 ran on the same settings. Try this:
Download foo_out_asio here: https://www.foobar2000.org/components/view/foo_out_asio
Download foo_input_sacd here: https://sourceforge.net/projects/sacddecoder/files/foo_input_sacd/
It's been a while since I've done this, but after you un-Zip foo_input-sacd if in that folder you also find ASIOProxyinstall.exe then run that installer. If not, that's OK try moving on to the next step.
Open foobar2000, open the File menu, and click Preferences.
- under Components, click the Install button. Install foo_out_asio and foo_input_sacd.
- click the Apply button and restart foobar2000.
- under Output select the generic or NuPrime DSD:ASIO device. Increase the buffer and bit depth if needed.
- under Output > ASIO double-click the driver to configure it if needed.
- under Tools > SACD select DSD as the Output mode.
foobar2000 should now play DSD formats up to the limits of your DAC. If not, increase the buffer settings, and maybe look in Output and Tools for something we may have missed. Let us know if this works.