250 hours or so...
Between break-in, some foam inserts and cable switching around I think we're close.
I forgot I was testing some cables between the DAC and pre and another pair between pre and power amps. I replaced those with Groneberg and things evened out. Klaus also supplied some foam inserts for the back ports to experiment with. I've changed these around a few times but now am using the more porous of the two in only the upper port. Still no outriggers/spikes but they are on order. I've also moved the listening chair up even closer - probably 6' now from ear to speaker. I've got them toed in just a bit but I'm not going to mess with that until the outriggers arrive.
I've picked up a cold as well so my ears are all messed up right now. But I really like the sound from these. Definitely a step up from the Lorelei's.