I just finished assembling my kit and have a few observations for you if you haven't yet assembled yours.
First there may be some tape residue left when you remove the pink static bubble wrap to the inside of the bottom plate of the chassis. I used a little lighter fluid and alcohol to clean it up to my satsifaction.
Second, I was short the hardware to attach the XLR plugs and ground wire to the chassis. I had all 5 bolts, but not the rest. No problem, a quick trip to Ace fixed me up as I didn't have anything in my stash box that would work. But it slowed me down a bit. Hey it's DIY right
Third, the XLRs come VERY close to the red speaker wires. In fact they touch. I verified there was no short, but it is tight in there. Make sure you install the XLR connectors before you screw the rear panel on.
Fourth, I had to move the rear feet up to the next hole forward so I could use the rear hole to mount the chassis ground. This meant the rear left foot hits the ground chasssis bolt and its not quite pretty, but it is still level and won't be seen. A better solution might be to druill a new hole missing the rear feet. I was concerned that the original hole being right under the fuse location would cause a short.
Pics to follow....
here is whats in the box when you open it
I started by inserting the rest of the screws into the baseplate. Next I installed the 2 heatsinks (no pic)
The tape residue I mentioned