Happy Holidays

electricbear

Happy Holidays
« on: 23 Dec 2004, 03:39 pm »
Happy holidays to my fellow gas members. It's been a good year , great getting to meet you all , spinning some vinyl , talking about dirty women and finding others who are just as passionate about audio as I am. I look forward to the New Year to do it all over again. Thanks guys.

steve k

Happy Holidays
« Reply #1 on: 23 Dec 2004, 04:01 pm »
My sentiments exactly! It's really been fun and it's great to see we're still attracting new members to our lunatic fringe. :roll: Hopefully this year we can catch some live music together--you know, that stuff we like to hear reproduced so well! :lol: I've really enjoyed meeting all of you and getting into your music. That's meant more to me than the gear. Have a fun and safe holiday. I can't wait to see what Santa brings Scott for Christmas!
steve k.

DeadFish

Happy Holidays
« Reply #2 on: 23 Dec 2004, 05:35 pm »
I hear you guys, and subscribe to your complements.
Have met great people and made the beginnings of some super friendships, with folks sometimes as nuts as me, and SOMEtimes a little more!   :wink:
Great people, great new possibilities in gear, and new music I haven't heard before that folks like me like!
And even a step into the past getting me into tube gear.... :thankyou:
I couldn't have asked for a more supportive and enjoyable group.
Wishing you all, and all A/C members the Merriest of Seasons, and the best for the New Year!

Isn't Scott getting his new tube factory from Santa this year?  :mrgreen:

I look back at this year and count my blessings to have been here with all y'all.

Best Regards,
DeadFish

sturgus

Happy Holidays
« Reply #3 on: 23 Dec 2004, 06:35 pm »
I could not have said it better.  Have a happy holiday and may peace be with you.
Sturgus

Scott F.

Happy Holidays
« Reply #4 on: 23 Dec 2004, 07:58 pm »
I couldn't agree more.

This Circle has been fabulous in helping bring all of us together. We're still growing and finding long lost friends we've never met. I'm with Steve, what we do isn't about the gear as much as it is about the friendships we've made and good times we've had.

Happy Holidays Everybody!
Be Safe!

alexstl

an honor to be a newbie
« Reply #5 on: 25 Dec 2004, 09:30 pm »
What a lucky guy I am to have made new friends in the circle.  I have been to Scott"s and Steve's home and met their families as well as their audio systems in the last month, Steve was working on my ribbon tweeter a few nights ago at my condo so I could listen to wonderful music over Christmas and talking to Sturgis on the phone late at night about what type of RCA's to buy,  as well as where for my new interconnects.  Emailing back and forth with Scott.  I not only know what horizontal bi amping is and all of its advantages but I am listening to the results right now on my newly horizontal bi amped system.  I am fortunate to fall into the circle.  Looking forward to more meetings, live and recorded music and upgrading my system, which now sounds the very best it ever has.  Merry Christmas, Alex