The Overdrive SX supports DLNA networked playback, wired and wireless, using Jriver or Audirvana+.
Roon can be added by any of these five devices:http://www.bricasti.com/en/consumer/m5.php
1) M5 will connect to the Overdrive SX using S/PDIF coax. Supports up to 24/192 PCM.http://www.sonore.us/Sonicorbiter.html
2) Sonic Orbiter SE will connect to Synchro-Mesh using toslink. Synchro-Mesh to Overdrive using S/PDIF coax. SO supports up to 24/96 via S/PDIF.https://www.elac.com/product/dmp-1/?r=us
3) ELAC DMP-1 supports up to 24/192https://www.elac.com/product/elac-discovery-music-server/?r=us
4) ELAC Discovery supports up to 24/192https://www.dcsltd.co.uk/products/network-bridge/
5) dCS Network Bridge plays up to 24/384 PCM, but downconverts this to 24/192 or lower S/R.
6) Raspberry Pi with Allo Digi-one HAT. I'll be evaluating one of these soon. Fun project.
I have been told from my firmware supplier that they are looking at doing new firmware for my DLNA module to make it Roon ready next year. That would be really nice, but I'm not counting on it.
The sound quality from my current DLNA Ethernet renderer in the Overdrive SX DAC and Interchange external renderer will be better than most of these. I will try to get samples to determine quality.
I am starting a Raspberry Pi design. May do one that is HAT compatible also.