Panasonic SA-XRx0 Problems?

neueziel

« on: 19 Dec 2004, 03:19 pm »
Hi recently I've became interested in 2 channel audio.  I was wondering how reliable are Panasonic receivers of this series.  So far I've heard mostly good things about them and have read only about one or two complaints.  I'm planning to pair them with Harman Kardon HKB6 bookshelves and maybe a Dayton subwoofer.  Also are there any other receivers in this pricerange that I should also consider along w/panny's?

thanks!

mjosef

« Reply #1 on: 20 Dec 2004, 04:46 am »
Why are you asking this in several forums at once? THe Panny has been the subject of many posts in the Multichannel section, there are lots of threads there that covers the Panny and others like JVC etc.

neueziel

« Reply #2 on: 20 Dec 2004, 05:10 am »
Well not everyone is a member of all three of the forums I posted in so why not try to get a wider opion on this?  I mean I am spending my hard earned money so why not try to get the most information about it before purchasing.  Thanks for the suggestion, but usually in those posts where people praise a certain product very few come out to point out the negatives to prevent arguments so therefore I'd like to start a seperate post to point out any problems.