I have the Peachtree M24 powered speakers for the office. I've had them for about three months but I've been away from home traveling so haven't put a lot of listening hours in but I've liked what I've heard so far. Subwoofer and phono capable, if that's of interest, and it seems to be the selling point for some. Retails $369 pair.
24/96 USB digital audio input
24/96 optical digital audio input for an audio streamer, TV or other digital device
Bluetooth for wireless connection from a mobile device or computer (including A/V Remote Control Profile)
Additional M24 Features
* 4" fiberglass woofer
* 1" soft-dome tweeter
* Subwoofer output for additional bass
* 5V USB charging port to keep your mobile device charged
* IR wireless remote control with power, input and bass and treble controls
* Front panel volume control and input selection
* Front panel LEDs indicate power and selected input
* Power amplification: 2 X 50W
* Right-sized at 8.8 inches tall, 5.5 inches wide and 8.4 inches deep (including connectors)
* It’s from Peachtree so it sounds great!