SOLD Theta DSPro Gen V (A) Digital Signal Processor. SOLD

karmanfamily

• Restricted
Up for sale is a Theta DSPro Gen V Digital Signal Processor.

Model:
DSPro
Generation V
Version A
With HDCD decoder
Balanced and Single Ended Analog Outputs

Condition:
8/10
The front is perfect. The top has a small scratch towards the back that went through the paint, about 1/2” long. The rear has a long thing 'checkmark' shape scratch. The left side has a long faint scratch.

Functionality:
The DAC has a new power control board and some resistors have been replaced. It functions, BUT...
The left channel has a lower output than the right output (simply put: the right output is louder than the left output). The only reason that I do not want to repair it is lack of time. The closest repair person is over an hour away and he does not take shipments, so I have to drop it off. It has been priced accordingly.

Repair History:
Has been repaired twice. First repair reason is unknown. Second and most recent repair was a short in the power control board.

Front Color:
Black

Included are:
Manual
Original Box (not original foam inserts, but packaged very well)

No. of Owners:
unknown

Tobacco/Pet Free:
Yes

Voltage:
120V 60Hz

Specifications:
Digital Inputs: 1x BNC, 1x S/PDIF RCA, 1x AES/EBU
Analog Outputs: L/R XLR, L/R RCA
Dimensions: 19" X 3.5" x 15.5"
Weight: 37 lbs

MSRP $6,500, I am asking $799.99 (last Gen V Version A with Balanced HDCD sold for $1499)

Take advantage of 0% Interest and No Payments for 6 months through PayPal Credit.

Please check out my other audio gear bargains!

Shipping:
Shipping inside the USA is calculated exact by USPS or FedEx.
No International Shipping.
Shipping weight is 40lbs and the box measures 26x23x10

Payment:
I accept Paypal, Credit Cards, Wells Fargo SurePay, Cashier's Checks or Money Orders.
When Cashier's Checks or Money Orders are used, the item will ship once the C.C. or M.O. clears.
Please add 3% to the total when PayPal or Credit card payment is used.

« Last Edit: 11 Jul 2017, 02:11 pm by karmanfamily »