Version 220: Change:
This update includes a major change to the menu structure as it relates to both Impedance & Calibration as detailed below. This changes provides a more logical and consistent set of controls around the closely related topics of impedance and calibration. This change now makes it unlikely to accidentally start calibration.
1) The separate Cal and Imped menu items have been combined into a single Imp-Cal menu item.
2) When the Imp-Cal menu item is selected, the user will see the Impedance Control Action display where the impedance setting/level can be changed by the user as before.
3) While in the Impedance Control Action display the use of the Enter and Menu buttons now work the same as all other displays and Calibration can only be started via the Mute button
a) Enter returns the unit to the default Volume Control Action display (previously this would start calibration).
b) Menu escapes back out to the Imp-Cal menu list item.
c) Calibration can now only be started by pressing the Mute (lower right) button causing the display to switch to the Calibration Control Action display.
4) When viewing the Calibration Control Action display calibration will be running
a) Enter button will quit calibration and return the unit to the default Volume Control Action display
b) Menu button will quit calibration and escape back out to the Impedance Control Action display. Fix
- If user was playing music while switching to an impedance setting that
had not been set up yet (setting was "off") the volume would briefly surge before muting.Firmware Download: https://www.tortugaaudio.com/support/product-documentation/?section=v25-firmware-updatesdownloads