This update encompasses versions 1017 throuh 1021 which were not posted individually since the last update to version 1016. Importance:
This update corrects a few minor bugs and generally improves smoothness and responsiveness of the preamp to control intputs from the remote. Details:
* Fix - Corrected problem with impedance setting #10 that prevented info associated with this setting from being initiated and/or stored properly. This corrects a problem that was introduced with the major update in rev 1012.
* Fix - Corrected a long standing problem where the Apple remote would fire off a repeat command too quickly causing double-hits on some commands depending on how quickly user pressed/released the remote buttons. As a result of this fix the responsiveness of the Apple remote should proved to be smoother and predictable for both single button presses and also for button hold/repeats.
* Tweak - Fine turned interrupt priorities for remote, encoder and internal timers
* Tweak - Eliminated special repeat command function
* Tweak - simplified code for _vref_get and _vref_save in cal.c
* Tweak - Added interrupt priorities to IR input, timers and encoder leg inputs to improve reliability of remote/encoder input response
* Tweak - Modified turn off logic so that user doesn't have to wait until volume has ramped down to zero to press the lower button which shuts off the preamp. Pressing Mute/Lower in a rapid 2 button sequence will now shut down the preamp.
* Fix - Corrected bug introduced with Rev 1017 where updated volume was being displayed incorrectly during fast input switching
* Fix - Volume was not being updated with volume level previously associated with input during fast input switchingFirmware update file/info can be found here: https://www.tortugaaudio.com/support/product-documentation/
Look under General Info - > Firmware Update -> V25 Firmware